Holy smokes! Has it been that long?

Nurhachi1991

I used to be a regular here in 2008/2009 during the Crystal Skull era. I was 16, 31 now and wondering where the time has gone! Dial of Destiny jogged my memory into remembering this message board. I had many great times on here discussing Indy as a teenager

How has everyone been? How has everyone’s Indiana Jones collection been coming along?

Sorry if this thread is off topic but I just wanted to say hello Raven, it’s been too darn long

indy-lucas-50

same here. so crazy. can't believe its been 15 years. i found myself coming back here more lately, as the Indy facebook groups just became too toxic and redundant. its great to see so many Raven members on here still avid fans and mutually engaged.

WELCOME BACK !

Nurhachi1991

The Raven seems like another lifetime ago, I can’t stress enough how much this forum seemed like a home to me years ago, so many amazing people and great memories!

Thank you! I appreciate that!!

Lance Quazar

same here. so crazy. can't believe its been 15 years. i found myself coming back here more lately, as the Indy facebook groups just became too toxic and redundant. its great to see so many Raven members on here still avid fans and mutually engaged.

WELCOME BACK !
Yeah, some of those groups are awful. Even the official "Raven" fb was so bad I had to leave.