Hottest girl?

Wich one is the hottest?

• Total voters

Adamwankenobi

Let me put it this way: I'd gladly spend a night with Irina Spalko, but Marion Ravenwood is the one I would want a long-term relationship with.

Indy Byrd

Hottest Girl???

I think it would be a tie between Marion and Elsa. They both look like they could put a hurtin on Indy (if ya know what I mean). Willie was great and all but hottness to me is someone that could make you feel like you was drug behind a truck. Willie is too "preppy", Marion is a tough girl and Elsa is one that isn't afraid to get down and dirty. I like that.

blueoakleyz

Elsa, but Willie is a major hottie now! She is downright beautiful when you see her without all that curly hair.. I don't like curly hair.

Marion was never cute to me.

Spalko looked good but not a blanchett fan

wwallace1854

hottest indy woman

Most definitely Marian, she has the attitude and the looks, How anyone can even think about Willie is beyond me, way too whiny. Plus whats the deal with 80's hair in a movie set in the 30's in the far east. They should have fired the hair stylist.

Michael24

The poll is more about which girl is the hottest, not which one is the best character. If that was the case, Marion would likely easily win out. As much as I like Marion, I don't find her "hot." She's not what I'd call unattractive, but I never found her "hot."

|ZiR|

wwallace1854 said:
Plus whats the deal with 80's hair in a movie set in the 30's in the far east. They should have fired the hair stylist.

To be fair, none of their hair was entirely consistant with what was popular in the 1930's. Elsa's was probably the best, but Willie's hair in the opening sequence is actually quite good.

Shortie

Willie, especially in the temple outfit. (y)
Though out of the 3 I'd marry Marion because she has the best personanlity.

Agent Z

Spalko. I mean, unlike the others listed, she is forced to wear a military uni and she still makes it look hot.

Michael24

wwallace1854 said:
For any body over the age of 16 , in order to find a woman hot , her personality is a very important factor.

True, but not always. I mean, I personally think Jessica Simpson is hot, yet she has zero personality.

Dr Jones

There is something about Elsa...her naive ways, her deception and her coy seduction of man with those eyes and lips.

Marion has spunk and is totally on fire in ROTLA and KOTCS, but Elsa grabs this one!

Plus, in some way, Spalko has something about her...the plain innocence to her face, but her purring voice, especially at the end ("Teach me, I'm rrready, I want to know!".

And even her outfits fill her well.....on second thought...maybe forget Elsa to second...Spalko can do the domination!

(y)

And if you read the novel, during the jungle fencing attack between Mutt and Spalko, Spalko's top buttons come off her tunic and the top pops open, obvisouly revealing some fine Russkie cleavage....makes you dream for a bit of time alone with Spalko...and I can see why Mutt may falter!

:eek:

|ZiR|

Alison Doody got to suck on Harrison Ford's earlobe. That lucky b*tch, and believe you me when I say I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Which girl did Indy kiss the most times on screen? Has anyone ever bothered enough to count?

Off the top of my head, I think it's...

Marion: 3

Willie: 1 (?)

Elsa: 4

edit: only counting mouth to mouth.

Last edited:

tupogirl

|ZiR| said:
Alison Doody got to suck on Harrison Ford's earlobe. That lucky b*tch, and believe you me when I say I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Which girl did Indy kiss the most times on screen? Has anyone ever bothered enough to count?

Off the top of my head, I think it's...

Marion: 3

Willie: 1 (?)

Elsa: 4

edit: only counting mouth to mouth.

Mata Hari? *ducks and runs*

tupogirl

Dr Jones said:
T

(y)

And if you read the novel, during the jungle fencing attack between Mutt and Spalko, Spalko's top buttons come off her tunic and the top pops open, obvisouly revealing some fine Russkie cleavage....makes you dream for a bit of time alone with Spalko...and I can see why Mutt may falter!

:eek:

There's an interesting quote by Spalko in the movie that I'm sure I've read in an Indy novel before, and regarding s**. I just ordered another copy of the book since I lost my other one, but I am *so* posting it if it's word for word.

reverendB

Agent Z said:
Sooo, I know someone out there is going to put in a vote for the "LOVE you" girl.... :p

YES YES YES!!! I threw her out there at the bottom of page 1. WHO IS SHE? Not in the movie. Real world. An actress? Never seen her listed on anything!!

Agent Z

reverendB said:
YES YES YES!!! I threw her out there at the bottom of page 1. WHO IS SHE? Not in the movie. Real world. An actress? Never seen her listed on anything!!

Ahhhh! How did I miss your post?! :eek:

Yeah, I can't find anything on her...yet. Which is surprising, for such a memorable moment in one of the greatest films ever! :confused: