How about Fred Meyer?

Dirk Pitt

Since Kroeger and Fred Meyer stores are basically the same thing, has anyone had luck finding TOD figures at Freddies? I've seen the initial waves there, but no LC or TOD myself, but I wonder if I should keep calling them and checking every few days. Some of the people are really nice and say to call back on this or that day and they'll check for me, and other people assume I'm a collector and say they don't have time to go look.

We also have problems with scalpers in our area (Seattle) as well. They smell, fight over toys (I used to work at a ToysRUs and saw it all the time) and they usually have bad teeth. Oh, they live with their moms and the moms come in as well, to tackle any little kids that get in their way. But I digress...

TOD figures where are you?

Kevin

I haven't had any luck at Freddy's beyond the initial two waves. Although Kroger owns Fred Meyer, this was not always the case; Kroger bought Fred Meyer several years ago, but I don't think much changed besides ownership. Thus, I don't think that the two stores have the same distribution sources or patterns, and I would guess that Fred Meyer operates more or less autonomously. I will keep checking, but the stores closest to me have not re-stocked Indy figures in months.

TheRealDubya

I had the same thought when I heard Krogers were getting them in other parts of the country. I've been to 3 in the Seattle area in the last week, and there's nothing new action figure-wise. Pretty stale stuff. I'll bet they'll do another planogram shift for Black Friday in November.

I did find a Grail Knight out at Target-Factoria yesterday, which was kind of cool.