How Many Times at least You Will Watch Indy 4?

AntiJones

How many times are you planning to watch Indy 4 when it comes out? and how many weeks are you willing to go back to the cinema for Indy 4?

intergamer

At least once in theaters (the day it comes out), and again whenever anybody else feels like going. So potentially many times. Same goes for Star Wars EpIII.

Finn

Staff member
I rarely go and see any movie in theaters more than once. Yes, probably same will be the case with Indy IV as well.

Gotta get the DVD though.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
If there's ever going to be an Indy 4, I'm going to watch it once in theaters? if it's any good; maybe a second time.

Magda

It depends on how good the movie is. The only time I ever saw a movie twice was Spider-man 2, and that was a mistake.

San Holo

I would see it at least twice, because you can always catch things you missed the first time around.

IAdventurer01

At least once with family,
At least once with friends,
And if I ever get any luck with the ladies,
At least once with my girlfriend. :)

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
At least five times even if it really sucks (I will force myself), just so it makes up for all the years of frustration and waiting. And it will be (if it happens) the only Indy film I'll have the chance to see on the silver screen, so I have to make up for that also.