i need some help.

MISSOURI JONES

i recently had my toy collection stolen from my car while movimg an of all the stuff taken my indiana jones collection was the only thing i am heartbroken over.
i have managed to find a few figures loose but thought i would plead with the good people over here.
i am looking for loose figures and do not have to be mint or complete.
if anyone can help that would be great.
thanks in advance
i can be reached at jefferymc68@yahoo.com

The Drifter

I'm sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen. One of the best members to ask around these parts is tnswman, but he's been MIA for quiet some time.

Henry W Jones

MISSOURI JONES said:
i recently had my toy collection stolen from my car while movimg an of all the stuff taken my indiana jones collection was the only thing i am heartbroken over.
i have managed to find a few figures loose but thought i would plead with the good people over here.
i am looking for loose figures and do not have to be mint or complete.
if anyone can help that would be great.
thanks in advance
i can be reached at jefferymc68@yahoo.com

Sorry about your stuff being stolen. That is super lame. I don't have any extra figures but normally you can get them on ebay fairly cheap if you shop around a bit. Good luck.

Goodeknight

I'd suggest searching for "Indiana Jones lot" on eBay. There are a handful of sellers in China who sell loose figures by lots. Maybe 10 figures for $16. But they're the new ones. You're going to pay big bucks if you try to replace a vintage collection.

Real bummer about your break in.

MISSOURI JONES

new ones r the ones i am after.
i only do ebay as a last resort.
i just figured theres alot of the first two waves that were marked down to 1.00 at walmart

Henry W Jones

MISSOURI JONES said:
i just figured theres alot of the first two waves that were marked down to 1.00 at walmart

I have a feeling your gonna have to go ebay unless you want to pay a fortune at a comic shop. (I am talking about the newer Hasbro ones) I have had great luck on ebay with few problems (all got resolved) and normally items arrive quickly. Good luck. Hard to find in stores from 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Exulted Unicron

Sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen, that sucks. I think your best bet is stuff like garage sales, goodwill, flea markets and ebay

Lance Quazar

MISSOURI JONES said:

You won't find Indy left on any shelves.

Best best - check the classified sections of toy/collecting websites, especially rebelscum. Maybe joecustoms.com. Toy News International, etc. Tons of collector sites out there, focus on ones that sell Star Wars (due to the fanbase overlap and similarity between the two lines.)

Check ebay. Lots of people sell "loose lots" of figures on the cheap. There are plenty of deals to be found, don't dismiss ebay out of hand.

For instance, here's a ten figure lot that's selling for $26 (no shipping) and most of the figures are the harder to find ToD wave. That sounds like a bargain to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-10pc-Indian...ultDomain_0&hash=item2561a37130#ht_3063wt_884

MISSOURI JONES

my problem with ebay is i dont have a computer.
i do all my net surfing on my phone and it doesnt do ebay for crap.
would anyone be willing to pick up that lot on ebay?
i would send the cash.
please i am really desprate. the new line is my favorte and want to replace it befor the sdcc set comes out.

Henry W Jones

MISSOURI JONES said:
my problem with ebay is i dont have a computer.
i do all my net surfing on my phone and it doesnt do ebay for crap.
would anyone be willing to pick up that lot on ebay?
i would send the cash.
please i am really desprate. the new line is my favorte and want to replace it befor the sdcc set comes out.

Is your phone an android phone? Can you download applications?

MISSOURI JONES

the closest libary is 40 minutes away.
i might have a way to get on a computer but i am not sure just yet.
i just thought if anyone had any extra lc, rotla or kotc loose palyed with they want to sell i would buy.

MISSOURI JONES

i am down to needing
young indy
grail knight
elsa
vogal
cairo swardsman
arab from ether the marion two pk or arab two pk. just want one.
loose played with is fine

indyclone25

MISSOURI JONES said:
i am down to needing
young indy
grail knight
elsa
vogal
cairo swardsman
arab from ether the marion two pk or arab two pk. just want one.
loose played with is fine

i have a young indy still in package if you are interested in it pm me

MISSOURI JONES

man i just got the tod wave from hong kong.
man that was a heck of a price.
26.00 shipped and i got an extra lc, rotla and kotcs indy and also an extra mutt and short round.
still need
grail knight
elsa
spalko
cairo swordsman
vogal
if anyone can help i have the cash.