ideas for Indy Christmas gifts??

Indy Scout 117

hello everyone!! :hat: so i need to get a Christmas list put together soon (talking about Christmas already?? its not even Halloween yet!! sigh lol haha :p ) and i need some ideas...if you were to ask for something Indy related for Christmas, what would you ask for?? something realistic that people could afford, y'know??

indyclone25

well if you need figures you can always have them look them on ebay , you can some pretty cheap , also paperback books , too.

Indy Scout 117

i already have all the books, though. im asking for the Young Indy Chronicles. but what other kinda things do ya think i should get???

Montana Smith

A genuine pair of Indiana Jones' socks...

nicesocks.jpg

Saber79

Looks as though Indy is trying out his Harry Potter glasses....I guess the ol' wire frames were lost on the zeppelin in LC....

i know what I want though (along with that awesome ornament)...The Complete Making of Indiana Jones: The Definitive Story Behind All Four Films, I keep asking for it, and haven't gotten it yet...only been 2 freaking years!!! :mad:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I have been getting my list ready for an indycast holiday gift guide segment that will be on in a few weeks. There are items out there!

indyt

There are still some lego sets still floating around out there. I still have not put together my TOD set.

Indy Scout 117

Mitchellhallock said:
I have been getting my list ready for an indycast holiday gift guide segment that will be on in a few weeks. There are items out there!
sweet!!! that will definetly make my christmas list longer!! lol :p thanks for letting me know!!!! (y)