Idol,Grail, Map to Akator Oh my!!

contec

Hello everyone
My name is Conny and im a new guy on this forum.
I thought that i should show the Indy props that i made.
Last is the Map to AKATOR from KOTCS that i hand draw and posted on the Replica prop forum. (www.therpf.com)
You can print it out and use it in your collection if you like. It's about 90% accurate to the real movie prop.

Enjoy
/Conny

Idol
Made from insulating foam and Paperclay, and bondo when the clay ran out.

In the making

Holy grail
Made from a round plastic toy container, pvc pipe and bondo.

In the making

Free to use:
The Map to AKATOR

IdahoJones

Welcome as a new guy here myself. I wanted to say Ive been reading the threads over at the RPF for a few months now. I saw your Oxley letter over there and used it to start my CS collection. Thanks! Love how you did the Idol to!

Indy_Forever

I do like how you made them, that grail is one of the best i've seen for a while. you might have to make a tutorial:hat: very well done

Short Rounded

contec said:
Idol
Made from insulating foam and Paperclay, and bondo when the clay ran out.

In the making
Did you use a mold of the idol to make yours? I have never seen one so accurate!(y) If you did use a mold, where did you get it? I have been trying to make my own idol for a while now, because replicas are too expensive.:(

contec

Short Rounded said:
Did you use a mold of the idol to make yours? I have never seen one so accurate!(y) If you did use a mold, where did you get it? I have been trying to make my own idol for a while now, because replicas are too expensive.:(

I did not use a mold , I sculpted it from Paperclay and bondo onto a piece of Styrofoam that i wrapped with alumium foil. I eyeballed it from pictures that i had of a fan sculpt.
/Conny