Indiana Diet Coke TV SPOT

Stoo

I wonder if I uploaded it to YouTube under a *codename* title, how long it
would take before it was removed? (The Energizer commercials with D.Vader
from 1994/95 suffer from similar legal issues as well, I believe. Got those, too.)

For you North Americans out there, how come you've never seen this?
It was often on TV in '89 (short version, mostly) but is also on the
VHS of "Crusade", as AHegele mentioned.

roundshort

I remember this well. It used to be cool, but if I remember correctly, they played it to death,. but nice to see again!

Stoo

metalinvader said:
Ah,Nostalgia.:D
Yep!:) What is unique about this 30 sec. spot is that the "now availabe on videocasette"
part at the end is not included in the full-length version. Thanks for posting the link, metalin.

metalinvader

Stoo said:
Yep!:) What is unique about this 30 sec. spot is that the "now availabe on videocasette"
part at the end is not included in the full-length version. Thanks for posting the link, metalin.

I do miss the cheesy "That Indiana" line at the end...heh:)

One thing that I always found so....odd about the commercial was how Indy grabs and swings from the snake so nonchalantly.They must have told him it was a rope.:p

Stoo

metalinvader said:
I do miss the cheesy "That Indiana" line at the end...heh:)

One thing that I always found so....odd about the commercial was how Indy grabs and swings from the snake so nonchalantly.They must have told him it was a rope.:p
Yes, the ending with "That Indiana" cheese makes the commercial even better! The snake bit is strange,
indeed, as is his outfit. He's a very clean looking Indiana Jones complete with pressed pants.:eek:

Also, I noticed the shot where she gets up from the couch is not in the full version. EXTRA FOOTAGE!:p

GoodFella

Not directly related but since we are talking about the VHS's, does anyone know where I can find the trailers for the Young Indiana Jones series. I remember there was a trailer before each movie on VHS. I looked on youtube, and I found the trailer I was looking for but the voice over is different (the video is the same but the voice over is definitely someone else). I am trying to find the original trailer. Any one remember what I am talking about?