Indiana Jones' 25th anniversary

PhantomStranger

My God...has it been 25 years already? I remember going to see this film on it's opening weekend and being totally blown away. What a classic

epicbadguy

For us EVERYDAY is Raiders Day...
Come by and celebrate with me!
The BAD GUY!

Jumpinofftheplanereduced.jpg

atorres

Raiders Rule!!!

I could never get bored watching these movies. This is my perfect movie to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. For those interested?Universal CityWalk in Hollywood is now having a free movie night every Thursday and on 07/06, they will be showing RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK!!!! =D
Good movie, outdoor setting, giveaways and free admission?I.AM.SO.THERE!

Check this out www.citywalkhollywood.com

Jafo

Best way to "Celebrate" this "holiday" is to get your hat on (doesn't have to be a fedora) and find someplace new to go to. Play or hum "Raiders March" if you have to.

Never had Ti food before? Now's the best time to do so. Do something you've not done before!

Or, go research a new subject that you pick at random...

... But the "spirit" of Raiders isn't sitting on your duff watching the same movie over again.

Indyfan28

We should make June 12 officialy "RAIDERS DAY" and have like a parade and all that stuff. Like have a giant float of the monkey float down the street. That'd be so cool.

Ray Delark

Happy Indy Eve to All!

Ev'ry day is Indy Day
These are the words we love to say
He's our hero now and always
Yeah, ev'ry day is Indy Day

Ev'ry day is Indy Day
To watch him go we just press play
He's our hero and that's okay

Ev'ry day is Indy Day
In ev'ry scene we love his way
He's our hero so cheer "Hooray!"

Indyologist

Lon said:
The 25th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark is Monday, June 12 and I can't believe there isn't much fanfare surrounding it. Jaws saw a huge fan event and celebration last year for its 30th anniversary. Raiders is a bigger film than Jaws.

Yeah, that fries my beans too. It's a shame that Indy seems to be treated like such a freakin' second-class movie icon. He's even bigger than Bond in ENGLAND, for crying out loud! Ticks me off... :mad: