Indiana Jones 4 Trailer Music???

muttjones

I'm making an Indy fan film and I want to make a trailer that is like the original trailer for KOTCS.
So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to download the music. The bit I'm looking for is in this trailer and goes from the start till about 45 seconds in.

Any help at all would be lovely even if it is a definite no

The Man

muttjones said:
I'm making an Indy fan film and I want to make a trailer that is like the original trailer for KOTCS.
So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to download the music. The bit I'm looking for is in this trailer and goes from the start till about 45 seconds in.

Any help at all would be lovely even if it is a definite no

It's from Dune something or other. Many people here can steer you towards it.

kongisking

The Man said:
It's from Dune something or other. Many people here can steer you towards it.

I actually get goosbumps hearing that theme. It fits so perfectly with the images on screen, I almost cried. It had such a heroic, touching beat to it. A real emotional 45 seconds, I tell ya. WOW!!!

Crack that whip

It's from Brian Tyler's Children of Dune miniseries score.

Questions like this one can generally be easily answered at Soundtrack.net's trailer music listing, which lets you find out what music was used in various movie trailers, though as it happens they have some odd listings and absences for the other trailers for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull; I don't know yet what that's about...

muttjones

Crack that whip said:
It's from Brian Tyler's Children of Dune miniseries score.

Questions like this one can generally be easily answered at Soundtrack.net's trailer music listing, which lets you find out what music was used in various movie trailers, though as it happens they have some odd listings and absences for the other trailers for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull; I don't know yet what that's about...

thanks i'll check this out