Indiana Jones and Jack Daniels???!?

Belloq

Why does the Raven's mural have Marion holding a Jack Daniel's bottle? Don't you think they wouldnt have JD in the middle of nowhere?

Just somethin that's been botherin me ever since I've been on here...

:whip:

Well when Indy gets knocked into the bar by the sherpa, and the fire is blazing along its alcohol trail, and he weakly goes 'whiskey?' The whiskey bottle Marion hands him is clearly a bottle of Jackie D. I've always found that pretty amusing. Maybe its part of her Americana mural,under the stars and stripes an all. Shes an uncharacteristically patriotic girl is Marion.

Kevin

Jeremiah Jones said:
Well when Indy gets knocked into the bar by the sherpa, and the fire is blazing along its alcohol trail, and he weakly goes 'whiskey?' The whiskey bottle Marion hands him is clearly a bottle of Jackie D. I've always found that pretty amusing. Maybe its part of her Americana mural,under the stars and stripes an all. Shes an uncharacteristically patriotic girl is Marion.

I thought it was Johnny Walker? Will have to go back and re-watch that part.

Muttette

The woman's got good taste. ^_^

But er... now I'm checking the pic out... does anyone else think Indy ever so slightly resembles Justin Timberlake...? :whip:

The Man

Muttette said:
The woman's got good taste. ^_^

But er... now I'm checking the pic out... does anyone else think Indy ever so slightly resembles Justin Timberlake...? :whip:

I'd say more of a Robert De Niro resemblence. Look closer...

Muttette

The Man said:
I'd say more of a Robert De Niro resemblence. Look closer...

Robert De Niro...

He could pull off Indy... :gun:

deniro.jpg

...but he'd rather do Nazi Belloq.

Untouch-Robert-DeNiro_l.jpg

This board needs a Belloq smilie!!! :whip:

Kevin

Jeremiah Jones said:

Kevin said:
I thought it was Johnny Walker? Will have to go back and re-watch that part.

OK I watched Raiders this weekend, and Indy opens a bottle of Jack Daniels when he's talking to Marion about the headpiece. The cap stays off, and this is the same bottle which Toht tips over and lights on fire. Seeing the fire coming his way, Indy asks for whiskey and Marion hands him a bottle of Johnny Walker, which he smashes over the Sherpa's head. So, looks like Marion did have JD in the middle of nowhere, and the iconic bottle played an important part in the film!

Nurhachi1991

Belloq said:
Why does the Raven's mural have Marion holding a Jack Daniel's bottle? Don't you think they wouldnt have JD in the middle of nowhere?

Just somethin that's been botherin me ever since I've been on here...

:whip:

Ever hear of importing? :rolleyes: