Indiana Jones and the Eye of Medusa

Schizo

Hey guys, this is a project I've been working on for a while now. It's about a quater of the way finished so far (Chapter 14), so I've got a lot of writing left to do. I'm hoping for the finished product to have about fifty chapters in it. The chapters are relatively short, so fifty shouldn't be a big deal. Anyway, here's a small sample showcasing the first chapter. The project's only in the rough draft stage right now, but I hope to have it finished sometime by the end of July.

monkey

Looks great so far Schiz!

Will we see more here on the Raven???

A few questions though: .....where in the Arctic? Searching for what riches? One would assume Norse, but then you didn't include enough hints about where he is and what he is looking for. It would add a lot to the story and lend a lot more to the 'hook'.

Schizo

monkey said:
Looks great so far Schiz!
Thanks, that means a lot to me. I've read your "Gypsy's Kiss" story and I must say, it's one of the best Indy fan fictions I've read.

monkey said:
Will we see more here on the Raven???
Yes, I hope to post more as time goes on.

monkey said:
A few questions though: .....where in the Arctic? Searching for what riches? One would assume Norse, but then you didn't include enough hints about where he is and what he is looking for. It would add a lot to the story and lend a lot more to the 'hook'.
Well, like I said, it's still in the rough draft stages, so I will go back and add some information about what he's looking for and where he is. I basically just wanted to get my ideas down first before I really get into the actual story.

Also, if the final draft of this story turns out well, then I've got some ideas for a sequel (or a prequel) I could write afterwords. But right now, I'm just going to focus on this one.

Last edited:

Webley

Man sounds like Indys in a real jam cant what to see how he gets out of this one.
d932619b.gif