Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - coming in 2024

IndianaBones

That Blade game that’s under one of Bethesdas “Arkane Lyon” recently released a mini teaser movie and has shown off concept art for the game which isn’t coming till years upon years later.

Not my cup of tea, don’t really care for that but I wish we can get something like that for Indy. Hoping 2024 gives us insight finally. I wanna see how this game looks like, the scope of it all, the characters, Indy himself, etc

Bjorn Heimdall

Much like James Bond, it's baffling why we haven't gotten more Indy games in the last 15 years. The last great one was Emperor's Tomb---and that was two decades ago.
In case some people don't know, IO Interactive is working on a Bond game, they have a good foundation to build on with their Hitman games, especially with gadgets. I am very much looking forward to that, as well as the new Indy game.

IndyBuff

In case some people don't know, IO Interactive is working on a Bond game, they have a good foundation to build on with their Hitman games, especially with gadgets. I am very much looking forward to that, as well as the new Indy game.

I've heard the news surrounding it and there certainly seems to be some potential there. Nevertheless, just like with Indy, why it's taken over a decade for anything new to come out regarding these franchises remains baffling. I realize that 007 Legends and Staff of Kings weren't great, but having bad games never kept these series from producing more content. Hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Mutt’sGirl04

Since they are still in the developmental phase (last I heard), I hope they create a multi-player option (for fun with a buddy), and the ability to, (even if only available for Player2/after game completion,) play in ALL Jones Family characters skins… from Sr. & Mutt to Marion as well. Maybe some cutscenes with interactions amongst them. Fans would love that stuff.
I’m sure it will be good, but those 2 things would make it really great.

Last edited:

IndyBuff

Since they are still in the developmental phase (last I heard), I hope they create a multi-player option (for fun with a buddy), and the ability to, (even if only available for Player2/after game completion,) play in ALL Jones Family characters skins… from Sr. & Mutt to Marion as well. Maybe some cutscenes with interactions amongst them. Fans would love that stuff.
I’m sure it will be good, but those 2 things would make it really great.

If they could create an Uncharted-style multiplayer mode, that would be really cool. Give each character a special ability that that can used after they've scored a certain number of kills or points (Indy can kill with his whip, Spalko could use her rapier, Willie could kill with a scream) and give us maps/characters from all five films. No lootboxes or microtransactions--make all skins and add-ons achievable through the main single player campaign.

It'll never happen but a man can dream.

Dr.Jonesy

Yup - and I am stoked!

Bottom right is the first image, technically...

415256670_726303949636482_3815795014438200800_n.png

IndyBuff

Our Series S has been collecting dust for quite some time. If done right then this could be the game to get us to fire it up again.

MrEdcar007

I just can't wait to see Indy become a part of gaming again, they have a great chance at taking over from Uncharted, since it looks like we won't be getting another one any time soon.

Also noticed that the silhouette is wearing the satchel on the right side just like in Dial.

I am about to built a new PC with an RTX 4090, with Indy being one of the reasons for it.

As someone who wasn't quite happy with how Dial turned out, I only hope that this game makes up for it.