Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - coming in 2024

Dr.Jonesy

Also noticed that the silhouette is wearing the satchel on the right side just like in Dial.
Look like the satchel is on his left side (strap on the right shoulder), like the first four films. Though it is outside the jacket like the fourth film.

MrEdcar007

Look like the satchel is on his left side (strap on the right shoulder), like the first four films. Though it is outside the jacket like the fourth film.
I am pretty sure the strap is on his left shoulder and it goes down where his gun holster should be.

Unless I am going blind from my excitement.

Dr.Jonesy

I am pretty sure the strap is on his left shoulder and it goes down where his gun holster should be.

Unless I am going blind from my excitement.
415168031_749142423784492_4436707004404986514_n.jpg

The strap resting on his right shoulder is what the top arrow is aiming at. It's positioned to drape towards his left side, where the whip is.

MrEdcar007

415168031_749142423784492_4436707004404986514_n.jpg

The strap resting on his right shoulder is what the top arrow is aiming at. It's positioned to drape towards his left side, where the whip is.
That is his left shoulder and the satchel drapes towards his right side, where the gun holster is supposed to be.

This is just like in Dial.

Dr.Jonesy

That is his left shoulder and the satchel drapes towards his right side, where the gun holster is supposed to be.

This is just like in Dial.
I think we're not agreeing on which way he's facing. I thought he was facing away from us - like it's a silhouette shot from behind of him looking at some ruins.

You're thinking he's facing the camera.

To add to my case that he's facing away from us - the image shows the bow of his hat on the left side of the image, whereas if he were facing us, the bow would be on the right.

So, if he's facing away from us, then the satchel is on his usual side that we see in films 1-4. And knowing that this is a game, I doubt they'd remove his gun from the game and have the satchel in the way of the player unholstering.

MrEdcar007

I think we're not agreeing on which way he's facing. I thought he was facing away from us - like it's a silhouette shot from behind of him looking at some ruins.

You're thinking he's facing the camera.

To add to my case that he's facing away from us - the image shows the bow of his hat on the left side of the image, whereas if he were facing us, the bow would be on the right.

So, if he's facing away from us, then the satchel is on his usual side that we see in films 1-4. And knowing that this is a game, I doubt they'd remove his gun from the game and have the satchel in the way of the player unholstering.
You have a point there, I took it as if he was facing the camera as the pose reminds me a lot of this scene from Raiders.

Dr.Jonesy

According to a known insider, the game is coming out sooner than we might think.

I really wonder about it's scale.
Not sure, but it's been in development at least 3 years. At least. For context, that's how long Tomb Raider's reboot in 2013 took to make and its arguably superior sequel took 2 years.

I'm not worried about its scale.

Indyfan88

Guys I’ve been waiting for this news for years so I’m gonna tell you now! Indiana jones first gameplay will be shown at the next Xbox dev direct on January 18th! I’m beyond excited and this is confirmed!

Jacques Fabre

PC too. I highly suggest getting one to any casual gamers here. Steam has a huge selection of games.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the game is playable on Steam Deck. I've been working my way through the adventure games and Infernal Machine there and it'd be nice to play the Bethesda game after I finish Emperor's Tomb and the PSP version of Staff of Kings.

dprog

FInally. A new Indiana Jones game.
I have RTX 3060TI and an i3-13100F. Hope my pc is good enough for this game.
I love Wolfenstein but please just be third person :whip:
I don't mind FPS sections in some shooting sections though. Kinda similar to Emperor's Tomb that had a FPS section.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the game is playable on Steam Deck. I've been working my way through the adventure games and Infernal Machine there and it'd be nice to play the Bethesda game after I finish Emperor's Tomb and the PSP version of Staff of Kings.
You can also play the N64 version of Infernal Machine on an emulator if you want. That version is in some ways better and in some ways worse than the pc version.