Indiana Jones and the Prisoners of the Damned

Jonesy9906753

FO52SII.jpg

Jonesy9906753

6dUCCGp.jpg

Excerpt from Indiana Jones' Field Journal:

Date: July 5th, 1948

"Standing here, on the fringes of a once uncharted paradise, the remnants of conflict lay bare before me. German machinery is strewn about, a jarring contrast to the wild beauty of the island. The jungle smolders; flames lick the sky, a fierce reminder of the violence that has spilled over onto these ancient shores.

The islanders cast wary glances our way, their sanctuary violated by foreign boots—mine included. They've been guarding something here, something ancient—a wellspring of legend, now under threat.

There's a weight to this place, a sense of stories untold. It's up to us to ensure their legacy isn't lost to the greed that's come ashore. The task is daunting, maybe deadly, but turning back isn't an option. Not for me. There's a secret here, and I intend to uncover it—whatever the cost."

Jonesy9906753

In4iVWd.jpg

"In the quiet communion of the night, a pledge was forged from the embers of urgency and the steel of resolve. Together, Jones, his crew, and the tribe's defenders would stand against the tide of those who would pervert sacred power for sinister ends. It was a promise made in the guardianship of firelight, a vow to protect the ancient pulse of a culture from the ravages of those who knew only conquest and desire."

Djalucca

Five chapters into writing “Indy”, in the jungle's heart where tales twist like vines. Conrad and Kipling's ghosts haunt my steps, relentless muses in this wild quest. Their whispers in the distance: “If you’ve got a story, tell it.”

ujny9IC.jpg
This is so cool but I wanted to make a question: what will be the macguffin of the novel? If you cannot say it because of the spoilers at least you could tell if It is based in a real historical relic, place or myth?

Jonesy9906753

Last couple of months, I stumbled into some lucrative offers that, quite frankly, were too vital to disregard. As someone with a partner who appreciates the finer things in life (like food on the table and a roof over our heads), I had to put my nose to the grindstone. But fear not! My mission to get this fan novel in front of you all by this summer is important to me. I'm gearing up, fueled by caffeine and sheer will, to make it happen. Thanks for your understanding, Indyfans :)

zRe_I9Ylerq3ML4Da8rZZFkK7cL1tdFeF5RnN4P9PjqjBC3mlt4Czid-gyoI9Y_3bIHRPCB5UWis2y_u156OE0GYK7djVlsIwzmfddBUaqtG1K-F-YeTRgC2X45HtrcOkbhM5AysbGo1RjoYhQFRKgk

Last couple of months, I stumbled into some lucrative offers that, quite frankly, were too vital to disregard. As someone with a partner who appreciates the finer things in life (like food on the table and a roof over our heads), I had to put my nose to the grindstone. But fear not! My mission to get this fan novel in front of you all by this summer is important to me. I'm gearing up, fueled by caffeine and sheer will, to make it happen. Thanks for your understanding, Indyfans :)

zRe_I9Ylerq3ML4Da8rZZFkK7cL1tdFeF5RnN4P9PjqjBC3mlt4Czid-gyoI9Y_3bIHRPCB5UWis2y_u156OE0GYK7djVlsIwzmfddBUaqtG1K-F-YeTRgC2X45HtrcOkbhM5AysbGo1RjoYhQFRKgk
Take your time and knock it out of the park.

Solomon Black

Stopped by to check your progress, and wanted to extend some encouragement. Looking forward to this adventure.