Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny Fangame...

IAdventurer01

Sorry to resurrect such an old post, but I would like the script as well. I had been thinking of making a game where Indy looks for an artifact that I believe has an alternate alias of "spear of destiny" I'd appreciate it if you emailed the script to MTrio@att.net so I don't go ahead and make a game that is already being made

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I have forwarded the story to you. If you can make good FoA-style graphics, you can join our team.

IAdventurer01

Pretty good stuff, as far as I can tell. How far are you in the game? My hand a graphics is not terrible, but its certainly not great. If I had a good music composition/playback software I could probably make some original music if you need it. Also, are you any farther in the story than that? I know of some historical backround of the "spear of destiny" itself.

philhos

IAdventurer01 said:
If I had a good music composition/playback software I could probably make some original music if you need it.

Try NoteWorthy Composer. You can write the music on a "manuscript" on your computer OR you can plug in a keyboard and "play" the music and it transcribes it for you! PLUS, it's cheap. (Last I saw, it was for $20 bucks and you can download the full thing off their website).

Unfortunately, if it matters to you, it only saves files as NWC files (which can only be read by NoteWorthy Composer or Player) and MIDI files.

I, however, also use WinGroove to convert my MIDI files into WAV files. (Then if necessary, I use MusicMatch Jukebox to convert to MP3). I don't remember if WinGroove was free, but if it wasn't, then there is a free trial version, 'cause I know I didn't spend that much money on this stuff (MusicMatch came with my CD burner).

Can somebody ehlp me? I downloaded the demo from tie.com and I am stuck.
I raised the shirne in that cave and it´s empty (and encryption says that it has to bath in sunlight yadda yadda ... but how?). Made a spear out of stick rope and knife. What do I have to do know? I have filled the coconut with the "water" from that green pool but I can´t to anything with it. I tried using it with the shrine, but nothing happens (not even an "that doesn´t work" message. Is that a bug?) . Does the demo end here, is there nothing else I can do?

I just read this in this thread "tried raising the flag in ... ". So does that means that the demo is continuing!?!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Go upstairs and open the hatch with the spear.

This flag thing is not in the demo.

Urmel

Ah, thanks for grabbing out the old topic.
I searched couple of days for the link of this Adventurekit. Finally I packed it on my server, so that everybody who asks can download it and needn't search for it a long time like I did.

How about you guys. Has anybody of you found a way to raise the flag, or isn't it possible, because the programming didn't include this puzzle?

Professor Jones

Sorry for double posting, but I cannot edit anymore the last post... Anybody knows about some good Indy fangame completed and not "work in progress" (such as FOY or COS...)?

Last edited:

The Tingler

No, it's pretty much just them, and I'm betting Crown of Solomon has stopped development. There's also Fate of Atlantis 2, but that also seems to have ceased. Right now Fountain of Youth is your best hope. Thankfully everyone working on it loves doing it and it's gonna be brilliant.

The Tingler said:
No, it's pretty much just them, and I'm betting Crown of Solomon has stopped development. There's also Fate of Atlantis 2, but that also seems to have ceased. Right now Fountain of Youth is your best hope. Thankfully everyone working on it loves doing it and it's gonna be brilliant.

Neither of those have ceased development.

Professor Jones

IndyFan89 said:
I would love to wright a game if anyone was interested. I got a few good idea's.

I can lend you a hand, especially with the story and with the backgrounds, but I cannot programming, and that's the main problem.

The Tingler said:
Not officially, no. Unless of course you work for either of them and know more than I do!

I know that FOA2 said they'd be going underground and wouldn't be updating very often if at all. So that you haven't heard from them in a year isn't really surprising, is it?