Indiana Jones Birthday Party

Mortis

My wife is throwing me an Indiana Jones Birthday party tomorrow at Chuck E. Cheese. We have a cake that has a plastic Indiana Jones running from the big stone ball, IJ plates and napkins, etc. This was all her idea, not mine. My kids want me to wear my Fedora to the party. I think that would be a little much, if that's possible. Oh, did I mention I turned 37? Still feel like a kid and my kids love it! :D

Nurhachi1991

Mortis said:
My wife is throwing me an Indiana Jones Birthday party tomorrow at Chuck E. Cheese. We have a cake that has a plastic Indiana Jones running from the big stone ball, IJ plates and napkins, etc. This was all her idea, not mine. My kids want me to wear my Fedora to the party. I think that would be a little much, if that's possible. Oh, did I mention I turned 37? Still feel like a kid and my kids love it! :D

Chuck E. Cheese.................... Richeous!

I had the same cake for my B-day to.

Mortis

We like having parties there. Cheap games and no clean up after the party. I'm wondering how many weird looks I'l get. I'll take pictures of course.

bonoferox

The more akward stares the better! Sounds like it'll be a good time overall and looking forward to the pictures :)

Mortis

Here's the cake
GirlScoutcampouttripJune08042.jpg

"Bellosh"

If Showbiz Pizza still existed I would insist on having my 38th birthday party there next March, lol!!!!! In all seriousnuos kudos to all the parents that take there kids out to CC and customize the Indy decs/cakes for the birthdays!!!!(y)