Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures DVD (with whip)

digitalfreaknyc

Anyone know what this is? I saw it last night and it's being packaged with the kids whip. I know the original version did not contain this DVD. It said the total running time was about 7 minutes.

HovitosKing

probably an advertisement for the original trilogy DVDs and the abomination's upcoming release on DVD.

Brandon

I just watched it. It's action scenes edited together.

There's a bit before it gets to that part that I liked with different characters yelling "Jones!" and then showing Indy whipping at some Cairo thugs.

The beginning voice over mentions that Indy is sought after and that people have been looking for him for 19 years or something like that. When it's over there's a Crystal Skull title card with the theatrical release date.

What I found very strange about it is that there were no scenes from Last Crusade or Crystal Skull.

Brandon

digitalfreaknyc

Brandon said:
I just watched it. It's action scenes edited together.

There's a bit before it gets to that part that I liked with different characters yelling "Jones!" and then showing Indy whipping at some Cairo thugs.

The beginning voice over mentions that Indy is sought after and that people have been looking for him for 19 years or something like that. When it's over there's a Crystal Skull title card with the theatrical release date.

What I found very strange about it is that there were no scenes from Last Crusade or Crystal Skull.

Brandon

Really?? That's ridiculously odd.

And I would have bought it if I didn't already have the whip. :( It was another $20