Indiana Jones IV official photos thread

ElodieJones

Woooow already 6 pages for that picture :p

Oh my GOD I already post a comment but I can't stop.
That's soooooooooooo GREAT.
He is perfect, he is just Indiana Jones, his age is nothing.
That's the picture we need to stop to worry about Indy IV.

And thanks to Steven Spielberg !
So cool that he take the picture himself and give it to fans!
He is the BEST (y)

Of course I have it like wallpaper, and I think every Indyfany around the world too :whip:

indifan101

It's freakin awesome to see him in the old duds! Rock On man freakin awesome, man that brings back the memories!:D

Ouroboros

This made my day, as it did for many of you.

Indiana Jones was the first cinematic hero I ever imitated at the age of maybe six or seven (as I recall, I didn't so much see The Last Crusade, as I saw "child-appropriate" bits), strapping on a little toy revolver and wearing an ugly straw hat. As a result, out of all the fictional heroes in the world (with the possible exception of some of the Greek heroes my Dad used to read me stories about), Indiana Jones is the one most deeply rooted in my memory.

So now, here I am, one year left in college, working jobs, thinking about the future, a nice long stint in the Army coming up, and this picture just yanks me all the way back to that little six-year-old, and the feeling of big, bright, neverending adventure. It's a good feeling, and I doubt another upcoming movie will ever do such a thing for me.

Welcome back, Indy.

Rivers

HARRISON LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!.... I got instant goosebumps when I saw the picture!!!!! Looking this good, Harrison could easily do a few more Indy films....he does not look anyway near like a 64 year old in that picture. I really think many, many people are going to suprised when they see how good he really looks.

arkfinder

Don't be shocked if Indy 4 rules the Box office next Summer. Everyone & their brother has been waiting for this. It's going to be every bit as big as SW Epi.I was in terms of Box office weight.

Niteshade007

I hope so, I'm looking forward to this movie, I love the cast and I want them all to be successful.

As far as the picture goes, I am surprised at how good Ford looks. I mean, after seeing Firewall, I thought that he might actually be too old to play Indy, but clearly I was proven wrong. And never have I been happier to be proven wrong.

indyt

JimmyPSHayes said:
That's why I started visiting this forum awhile back, people here actually LOVE Indiana Jones and are excited for the new movie!!!
Thats right man. Those on these boards, including myself, love Dr. Jones. The boards are full of true Indy fans!!!!:D

Vendetta08

indy2007vf2.jpg

He looks great for his age!

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Great shirt, Elodie!!! Good drawing ...and that yellow looks really cool!

Well...and it looks nice on you!