Indiana Jones movies' portrayal of Germans

People are way too quick to call others racists these days. I reckon you're not really offended Indy87; you just want to start a fight...

Don't forget that the Jews were stokers of the camp ovens and worked as secret police against their own people...

Check out this website:

MOD EDIT: link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy's_main_man said:
Chattar, you seem to be a very intelligent person but I sense a strange anti japanese agenda. What happened was wrong but it's over now...they're not all bad. Come on...these are the people who brought you pandas and Nintendo.

It's over now also applies to the Germans/Nazis. The Japanese chopped of the heads of many Australian POWs. The Germans wrote great classical music, which I prefer to pandas and Nintendo any day. I don't mind the Japanese; I just don't like their food.

cheers

Indy87

But you cant defend the Germans just by saying ohh they were forced and they would have been killed if they didnt follow orders

But they followed orders

Those that were in Nazi uniform are evil.

Germans escaped from Germany if they didnt want to be part of the Nazi regime but they stayed and allowed themselves to be corrupted.

There is no excuse for this behavior and it cant just be explained by ohh they were forced into it.

Well they did it and killed people.

Indy500

"Bad" guys in the movies:

American Indians
Gunslingers/ Western Outlaws
Bikers
Empire Stormtroopers
Cattlemen
Sheepherders
Nazis
Terrorists
Arabs
Cannibals
G'oaulds
Japanese Soldiers
Russian Soldiers
Vietnam Soldiers
Roman Soldiers
Vikings
Moonshiners
Dr. Evil
Mad Scientists
Mad Scientist's Creatures
Witches
Warlocks
Devil Worshipers
Satan
Certain Greek Gods
Ninjas
Serial Rapists
Spanish Inquisitors
Sadistic Prison Guards
Mafia
Gangsters
Gangbangers
Vampires
Ghosts
Mummies
Ghouls
Crazed Animals
Aliens

Indy500

VP, thanks!

Been hanging around a few years but usually posted on knife/flashlight forums. Your stuff is much more interesting!!

Love the location in your Avatar....

Sometimes I address my home locale as :
Planet Earth,
Sol System,
Milkyway Galaxy
The Known Universe

westford

I always found it amusing that the guy who played Hitler in Last Crusade also played a school teacher in a BBC kids show (Grange Hill). Proof that teachers can be facists! ;)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Or does it prove that Hitler is still alive and is trying to take control over the minds of our youth!:eek:
;) j/k