Indiana Jones Music Video

Jones Junkie

It's not bad, but it feels kind of empty in the sense that there are just random clips muddled together everywhere... personally, I like a music video with rising action. I think the best action sequence(s) should be left until the very end. And I also like it when the clips fit the music.

This one is my favorite because it does a good job at both.

Yeah... no it was pretty bad. Lol. Someone has a Last Crusade obsession.... what was that... one clip from Temple... like 6 from Raiders... and the rest was LC...

Anyrate... the song was terribly repetitive...

whipple

Jones Junkie said:
It's not bad, but it feels kind of empty in the sense that there are just random clips muddled together everywhere... personally, I like a music video with rising action. I think the best action sequence(s) should be left until the very end. And I also like it when the clips fit the music.

That was very well done!

loganbush

Originally Posted by Jones Junkie

That was great. I liked how he used appropriate clips in the right times during the music.