Indy 4 TV Spots

Michael24

Woah! Just turned on the TV a minute ago just in time to see a new one (#15?) that ends with a quick shot of the group atop a cliff, looking out over a pyramid(?) as what appears to be a whirlwind of some kind circling through the jungle area below them and around the pyramid. Looked freakin' sweet! (y)

davidsal

Michael24 said:
Woah! Just turned on the TV a minute ago just in time to see a new one (#15?) that ends with a quick shot of the group atop a cliff, looking out over a pyramid(?) as what appears to be a whirlwind of some kind circling through the jungle area below them and around the pyramid. Looked freakin' sweet! (y)

Yeah, I saw it the other night on a nba game. It starts with the Paramount and Lucasfilm logos on top of the gates of the warehouse.:D

QBComics

Michael24 said:

Saw it too. Pretty cool:)

Michael24

The OS has TV Spot #14 up..... and it's a brand new one I haven't seen on TV yet. Features quotes from various critics and slightly extended versions of some shots. (y)

QBComics

Michael24 said:
The OS has TV Spot #14 up..... and it's a brand new one I haven't seen on TV yet. Features quotes from various critics and slightly extended versions of some shots. (y)

Saw an more edited version of it and it was awesome (y)