Indy 4 will rule all doubts

Ray Delark

this is my gut feeling. if you're worried in your stomach about when filming is going to start. if you're worried about harrison ford's age and there not being enough action. if you're worried about what it is going to be about. if you have doubts now, you probably won't like it anyway. still indiana jones and the ravages of time will rule your doubts because you're going to be wrong about these concerns. raiders of the lost ark, temple of doom, and even last crusade were not anticipated movies like indy 4 is. indiana jones and the ravages of time will survive the ravages of time with wisdom. the indy formula was created from scratch. indy 4 is that great indy formula with well developed twists. why does anyone doubt and worry about not hearing an update when you can just enjoy what indy already is? why aren't there more threads with more optimism. why not let indy 4 be an opportunity for all of us to think about how great it is to have the indy that we have around now and his many adventures. if you happen to give up on indiana jones and the ravages of time, you can still savour indy and other adventures. there really is something to be said about getting fresh air to give you this perspective. if you're not interested in indiana jones and the ravages of time, then why are you here?

friends, indy rules and indiana jones and the ravages of time will rule your doubts. i have no doubt that professor jones will teach you to respect your elders. why should the dream team give anything away on this one, as highly anticipated as it is. really, if you're not anticipating it doesn't mean that others can't think of it optimistically. let's keep this thread going optimisically until indy 4 comes out and proves all doubts wrong. let this thread be the place that puts anything negative about indy 4 to rest. there are only positive things to say about indy 4. indy 4 will rule all doubts. what you currently savour about indy movies will be in indy 4. if you doubt this, my gut says that indy 4 will prove you wrong. if you're an indy supportor, then add here to what you like about indy and incorporate that into how you yourself would like to see that in indy 4. no positive thought about indy is wrong. own indy's adventures in your imagination. one thing i really like about indy is he never gives up. he will always persevere.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
IndiRama Jones said:
indiana jones and the ravages of time will rule your doubts
"rule OUT your doubts." Like scoring a line with a ruler.

It's kind of like saying, "Indy will blow you all!"