Indy 5 Toys Coming: Hasbro Renews Lucasfilm License

Damon

Websites these days really don't like it if you direct link the jpgs.
Let me know if this link works:

For completions sake: I have a little addition. Now that we got a better look at "The Great Circle", I thought I should make some concepts for action figures from that game as well. As it happens, the four characters we were shown also seem to be the most important, so that wasn't too hard.

Great-Circle-K.jpg

Feel free to spread and or slap the guys from Hasbro with it :)

TheFedora

For completions sake: I have a little addition. Now that we got a better look at "The Great Circle", I thought I should make some concepts for action figures from that game as well. As it happens, the four characters we were shown also seem to be the most important, so that wasn't too hard.

Great-Circle-K.jpg

Feel free to spread and or slap the guys from Hasbro with it :)
Wow...you all work very fast with that. Incredible work.

michael

These kinds of petitions are an utter waste of time.

normally i'd say, "eh, let 'em do it, it's harmless"

with the layoffs that happened to Hasbro recently, it is most definitely a waste of time, sadly.

they also probably don't want to see concepts and ideas better than their own. Fantastic work on all of these @Damon

Damon

Never say never. A couple years ago I handed Patrick Schneider from the Star Wars Black Series team a concept for an Indiana Jones Action-Figure 3-pack, asking him, if he could get it to whoever might be responsible for Indiana Jones. As it turned out, he would become responsible and the Indy figures we got were pretty close to the concepts I gave them. Maybe they looked at them. Maybe they threw them immediately in the bin and it's just coincidence. I don't know. But I'd rather try something and fail than doing nothing and wonder if it could have made a difference.

TheFedora

Never say never. A couple years ago I handed Patrick Schneider from the Star Wars Black Series team a concept for an Indiana Jones Action-Figure 3-pack, asking him, if he could get it to whoever might be responsible for Indiana Jones. As it turned out, he would become responsible and the Indy figures we got were pretty close to the concepts I gave them. Maybe they looked at them. Maybe they threw them immediately in the bin and it's just coincidence. I don't know. But I'd rather try something and fail than doing nothing and wonder if it could have made a difference.
I mean we DID get a adventure series 2 pack so...

Billy Ray

It is probably a long shot, but I think if there's any chance of more Adventure Series figures it would be from The Great Circle game. They could do a small line of "Gaming Greats" figures like they've done with Star Wars and Marvel, which are Gamestop exclusives. Most of those figures rely heavily on re-use with a few exceptions.

Damon

It is probably a long shot, but I think if there's any chance of more Adventure Series figures it would be from The Great Circle game. They could do a small line of "Gaming Greats" figures like they've done with Star Wars and Marvel, which are Gamestop exclusives. Most of those figures rely heavily on re-use with a few exceptions.

Fate of Atlantis would be so freaking perfect for such a line, it's not even funny!

1. Lot's of Re-Use, thus low cost and low risk for Hasbro. Indy can be completely re-used from the Raiders version, Kerner, Uberman and the Army Builder can re-use the bodies of Donovan and Kazim once again, only requiring a new chest-overlay each and a new neck-piece (and new headsculpts, of course)
2. Finally an Army Builder!
3. It would circumvent the "problem" with the German uniforms... if there is one. For whatever reason movie-soldiers might be off-limits, but the Fate of Atlantis-Soldiers wore, as far as I can tell, greenish fantasy uniforms. Those shouldn't be a problem, not, if Hasbro can make the imperial uniforms from Star Wars
4. That Sophia Hapgood-figure would pop on any shelf! She has such a great color scheme and design.

Just a 4-Pack and an Army-Builder.

Fate-Of-Atlantis.jpg

TheFedora

Fate of Atlantis would be so freaking perfect for such a line, it's not even funny!

1. Lot's of Re-Use, thus low cost and low risk for Hasbro. Indy can be completely re-used from the Raiders version, Kerner, Uberman and the Army Builder can re-use the bodies of Donovan and Kazim once again, only requiring a new chest-overlay each and a new neck-piece (and new headsculpts, of course)
2. Finally an Army Builder!
3. It would circumvent the "problem" with the German uniforms... if there is one. For whatever reason movie-soldiers might be off-limits, but the Fate of Atlantis-Soldiers wore, as far as I can tell, greenish fantasy uniforms. Those shouldn't be a problem, not, if Hasbro can make the imperial uniforms from Star Wars
4. That Sophia Hapgood-figure would pop on any shelf! She has such a great color scheme and design.

Just a 4-Pack and an Army-Builder.

Fate-Of-Atlantis.jpg
I think I'd definitely buy that four pack for sure. I really, really hope we get a hasbro pulse exclusive figure for Great Circle.