Indy game/comic/book multi-game tie-in?

BrodyIsDead

What are the chances that the new Indy game for PC that's been way delayed is being done so because it's actually being developed along the lines of the Star Wars: Legacy series where it could be across the game, comics and books through different decades of Indy's life (rather than centuries as in SW)? :confused:

The possibilties are endless! (y)

-------------------------------

http://www.findthemissingreel.com

The Tingler

The Legacy comics and the Legacy of the Force series are completely separate things, and there isn't a computer game.

I think you're referring to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed or Shadows of the Empire, which has/had a game, book, toys etc.

Anything's possible, although I seriously doubt it. The only reason those two Star Wars games were made into "events" was because there weren't any films for fans to get excited about at the time's they were released.

The Tingler

Really? Cool!

I just hope that unlike The Force Unleashed the book actually comes out the same time as the game and not six months beforehand!

00Kevin

Indyfan
as far as a comic/games tie in, I don't think this is the case, but I love the concept and wish it were true be cause bringing to to different levels of media makes it more of an event almost like when the film is released.

this actually has happened before in the Indy world. the 1992(ish) indy video game Fate of Atlantis was also made into a comic book, this is probubly the closest we ever got to an Indy shadows of the empire.

Also a game was indevelopement called "Indiana Jones and the Iron Pheonix", the sequel to Fate of Atlantis, unfortunitly the game was cancled but the comic was still released, the later game "Infernal machine" has some slight elements in common with IP that may have been leftovers from it. Also the later comic Spear of Destiny was briefly an in development Indy game ala FoA