Indy in the UK

UKIndyFan

Found 2 magazines so far: Empire and TotalFilm bearing Indys image on the cover but I'm having trouble finding anything else Indiana Jones related. Are the Dr Pepper, M&Ms, action figures etc. not being released here. Please help, fellow Britons!

Will post scans of Empire if wanted. Brilliant book that comes with the issue with essays from various people behind the movies including behind the scenes photographs

The Man

I'm in Ireland and have much the same quandry. Film Review has done an Indy cover in the last couple of months, but coverage is relatively thin on the ground. The Empire edition has been covered here already.

Rhys135

We'll probably see food and other promotions 2 weeks before the film is released.

We do have the National Lottery scratchcards about though :whip:

UKIndyFan

Any Mcdonalds or Burger King toys? I expect at least one cereal to give away some kinda Indy goodie or have a competition related to the KotCS

Ignatius Stone

Saw the new Indy action figures today at Forbidden Planet, as well as the new Indy playing card decks.

Last edited:

Andy Jones

I had the 'Journal' and the 'Ultimate Guide' books pre-ordered from play.com and they've now been posted, so I guess that means they will be in the shops on Monday.

Ignatius Stone

Branches of Toys 'R' Us also have the Indy figures on the shelves.
(Inexplicably hidden away between the Ben 10 and Stormbreaker figures, for some reason.):confused:

The Man

Andy Jones said:
I had the 'Journal' and the 'Ultimate Guide' books pre-ordered from play.com and they've now been posted, so I guess that means they will be in the shops on Monday.

That's exactly where I plan to order most of my Indy stuff. They're fair with prices and rather prompt. Good site. They have the new soundtrack for 12.49 Euro to be dispatched on the 19th of May. I wonder would it arrive in time for the premiere?