Indy Mighty Muggs

michael

Entertainment Earth Exclusives: Short Round and Sallah In Stock!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HND47982AA

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHND47982AAlg.jpg

Jonesfan

My Short Round and Sallah should be here today or tomorrow from Entertainment Earth. I am excited I can't wait!! :D

JediJones

I saved some pics of the cancelled Muggs a while back. These are some nice high quality shots. Let me know if someone wants to sell me custom-made copies of these...

muggssatipo.jpg

muggsarnoldtoht.jpg

muggsindyclub.jpg

muggyoungindy.jpg

muggsirinaspalko.jpg

Le Saboteur

Dude!

Those are nice. I still only have Mola Ram and the Fertility Idol, but I would definitely pickup Toht!

Shorty and Sallah came out?! This I didn't know: I'll have to go and acquire them both!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Le Saboteur said:
Those are nice. I still only have Mola Ram and the Fertility Idol, but I would definitely pickup Toht!

Shorty and Sallah came out?! This I didn't know: I'll have to go and acquire them both!

They were an Entertainment Earth exclusive. You'll have to get them online.

QBComics

Hasbro unveiled their sketchbook of Mighty Muggs featuring Muggs from the Star Wars line, the Marvel line, and the Indiana Jones line. I hope they bring these back, because they were pretty cool. Muggs featured are:

-Spalko
-Toht
-TOD Indy
-Tuxedo TOD Indy
-Cemetery Warrior
-Grail Knight

Link to sketchbook

Stoo

*BUMP*

Since the launch of all the "Skull" merchandise 2 years ago, I've been puzzled as to what these Mighty Muggs actually are. What do they do other than stand there and look silly? Do you drink coffee out of their hollow heads? I'm not a Indy toy collector but these things seem rather large and space-consuming. Where is the appeal?

No offense to you collectors out there, I just don't understand their popularity.:confused:

Exulted Unicron

Nice looking Muggs. Its a real shame they didn't get made, but then again, with indy V being made, perhaps they'll see the light of day.