Indy on DVD Display

krisvds

Trough a local filmshop I aqquired this piece:

Indy Jones Display (Pictures and Info) :)

This display was used to promote the 2003 DVD Release of Indiana Jones.

LMK what you think of it

[Edited by krisvds on 01-30-2004 at 07:32 am]

philhos

That's cool. I used to work at K-Mart and if you asked, they would give you the displays when they were no longer used.

krisvds

Finaly who see it's a fedora, and not a Cowboy hat .. :p

Would LOVE to get a real one some day ;)

Anyhow, I got it too at the "Free Record Shop" :D

Maybe .. I better get rid of that X-Mas tree .. and place the Indy display there ;)

Finn

Staff member
krisvds said:
Finaly who see it's a fedora, and not a Cowboy hat
Rest assured, buddy, <i>everybody</i> on this board calls it a fedora. ;)

VP said:
Not suitable for kids under the age of 12? Here in Finland it's not suitable for kids under the age of 16!
Indy flicks K-16? Since when?

Tequileros

Hey i got the same thing in my room :).

I love it but too bad my room is too small. I have to place it on different places sometimes lol.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
Indy flicks K-16? Since when?

Since 1981. My Raiders VHS says K-16 in the theatres. Now it's K-15. Raiders and ToD were K-16, LC was K-14.

Caitlin

I tried like heck to get that standee from FYE. It was there staring at me each time I went to the mall...and the geeky kid behind the counter(who swore, HE was the boss)said that for legal reasons they had to throw them out...couldn't sell it or give it away. What a waste! Then one day it just wasn't there anymore. Poor Indy met his fate in a dumpster :(

Thats too cool that you got ALL the display pieces!

Canyon

Caitlin said:
I tried like heck to get that standee from FYE. It was there staring at me each time I went to the mall...and the geeky kid behind the counter(who swore, HE was the boss)said that for legal reasons they had to throw them out...couldn't sell it or give it away. What a waste! Then one day it just wasn't there anymore. Poor Indy met his fate in a dumpster :(

Thats too cool that you ALL the display pieces!

And I'm sure Indy wouldn't mind being rescued by us girls! ;)

Ska

I got mine by "conveniently" meeting the FYE manager at the dumpster at Indy's departure.

And NO, nothing sick happened to get it!

A while ago I was able to get the cut-out for Emperor's Tomb too! I had to put them in opposite ends of the room...DVD Indy kept picking on ET Indy.

Ska

Strider

I saw a standup like that at Barns and Noble, It was pretty much the same athough it had Indy with a machete I believe.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Strider said:
I saw a standup like that at Barns and Noble, It was pretty much the same athough it had Indy with a machete I believe.

All DVD standees have Indy with machete.