Indy or Han?

Harrison Ford's most greatest roll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indifan101

When it comes to characters Harrison Ford just fits in both catagories perfectly. But who should he be known as most famous for? Indiana Jones or Han Solo? Or both?:D

ElodieJones

Crazy question !
On this forum who will answer Han ?

Indy is a better character, more human, more personal.
Harrison say that Indy is more interresting character.
He put some of his humour in Indiana Jones.

Joe Brody

A Joe Brody Tradition. . .

[In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice]:

You Indyfans are all the same, always revealing yourselves as Star Wars fans at every opportunity. . . .

Canyon

As much as I love Harrison as Han Solo, I can honestly say that Indy is the greatest character that Harrison has played, and indeed the greatest character in the history of film. :D

IndyBuff

Joe Brody said:
[In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice]:

You Indyfans are all the same, always revealing yourselves as Star Wars fans at every opportunity. . . .

*covers up*

Hey, stop peeking!;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No offense, but I don't see the value in this thread. Just thought I'd let you know, considering no one else online with me right now...

Joe Brody

The Toht sentence is meant to be a bit of good natured, gentle chiding.

Admittedly, I'm a bit of an Indy snob -- it's the superior franchise -- but I wonder at times if for some the Indiana Jones franchise is just the bastard stepchild of the George Lucas Universe.

Sure there's many apt Indy/Stars Wars topics -- but I don't like feeling like I'm living in a shadow.

IndyBuff

Hey, if someone voted for the "who's Indy?" option in the Brainwashed! thread then there's no telling what could happen here.;)

Indy4ever

Well, as a college female, both Indy AND Han are hot in my book, but yeah, Harrison's signature role is Indy, 'nuf said! :whip:

But yeah, Han Solo was far sexier than Luke! I remember the first time I saw ESB (the 1997 Special Edition)...I was 11, and I was like "Man, Princess Leia is sooo lucky!"

Joe Brody

temple of john said:
What a blowout this poll is gonna be. That's like asking what was Bobby Deniro's greatest role, Frankenstein or Max Cady...Duh!!!

De Niro was an excellent monster -- only good thing about the film. Branagh was right to playthe good doctor but he shouldn't have been the guy making that film.