Indy Trading Cards

bonoferox

I was told the KOTCS ones were a Target exclusive. I think there's another thread somehwere here regarding it.

bonoferox said:
I was told the KOTCS ones were a Target exclusive. I think there's another thread somehwere here regarding it.

That's what the boxes at Target say. I haven't seen any cards at Wal Mart. Then again I was just there and they had no room for Indy stuff at all. I even looked at the new shelving arrangement paperwork they had out and still no Indy stuff listed.

Brandon

There is a sticker on the Target boxes that says Target exclusive. That seemed ridiculous so I thought maybe it was the autographs that were exclusive to Target. Like a retail exclusive. Autographs for hobby and Target.

Last Tuesday I found them at Wal Mart. Same box as Target (without the Target sticker) and the packs contain autographs.

So I don't know what's exclusive to Target. I haven't compared the wrappers though.

I keep trying to attach my Wal Mart receipt from this morning with no success. I'll try again when I get home.

Brandon

ChromiumBlue37

New threads are started just for the convenience of having a question answered. Then everyone chimes in and then forgets about the existing thread where all of the answers exist.

All you had to do was look at the thread index.
No big deal.