Indy VS Rick O'Connell

kongisking

Since you brought up the topic of Indy fighting O'Connell from the Mummy films, deckard24, here's a thread to talk about your idea. Who do all you guys think would win in this fight? In my opinion, Indy and Rick are pretty much evenly matched: both are expert fistfighters and Rick is always using guns at one point or another, while Indy mostly uses a whip and pistol. And whats even cooler about this idea is that Rick and Indy actually existed around the same time period in both film series.

Thanks for the idea, deckard24! :whip:

deckard24

No problem Kongisking, thanks for starting the thread:hat: !
They are both very evenly matched. Rick seems more weapons proficient, since he was armed like El Mariachi in The Mummy shooting two guns at a time! Indy has his whip, pistol, and pretty much anything else he can get his hands on to use for a weapon. So even if Rick fires guns like Chow Yun Fat, Indy still has him imo with the unusual weapons, ie. the whip. The whip has saved his neck on many occasions, and has practical uses other than killing. If Indy was armed like Rick he'd give him a run for his money. As for fistfighting that's almost a draw, but I could see Indy pulling a fast one on Rick with the old throw some sand in your eyes trick, or a kick to the twins. They both are fast thinking, strong, and agile! O'Connel's got the reach on Indy in the height dept., but they are both pretty comparable I'd say in strength. A close match, but I'm going with Indy.

kongisking

Thanks for responding, Mr. Deckard24. I agree that Indy would most likely beat Rick, but damn is Rick a kick-ass fighter! Can't wait to see him again in the third movie!

Any other replies? Hello? Anybody there? So far only Deckard has answered. I wanna hear you other guys' bets! :whip: (y)

IkoJones

Ok, I bet on Indy. O'Connel is very skilled with fire weapons but Indy is very very skilled in running before bullets ;) :gun: . Plus Indy is much experienced since he's been in 3 movies, while Rick's been in two so far (y)

:hat:

Gear

I bet Indy.... or maby Rick... I dunno.... Indy's my hero...but... O.K. Indy's (let's put it simple) a bad ass. He's escaped death so many times and he is so quick thinking and a skilled fighter. But Rick can SHURE through a punch.... Indy. My moneys on Indy. He's so clever:) BUT! It would be a DAMN close fight ;)