ISO: Sealed Hasbro Mail In Ark Of The Covenant

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a sealed, new in box Hasbro mail in Ark Of The Covenant. Please message me if you have one and would like to part with it.
And does anyone know for sure how this was mailed exactly? I've heard 2 stories regarding it. One that it was simply mailed factory sealed in the wooden crate style box with the mailing address label on it. I've also heard that it was shipped factory sealed in a plain white box with the sealed wooden crate box inside that. Can anyone shed any light on this subject? Thanks everyone!

I'm looking for a 5'5" well read, athletic/outdoorsy, Chestnut brown haired with amber/red highlights, sex starved Cinema fan who is fiscally conservative / socially liberal (not too much) and LOVES comedy.

Anybody seen her?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm looking for a 5'5" well read, athletic/outdoorsy, Chestnut brown haired with amber/red highlights, sex starved Cinema fan who is fiscally conservative / socially liberal (not too much) and LOVES comedy.

Anybody seen her?

Thanks in advance.

Do collar and cuffs need to match?

JuniorJones said:
Do collar and cuffs need to match?
I'd prefer drapes/carpet to be as they were when they were factory shipped but I don't need the sealed plain white box or the sealed wooden crate box they came in... :hat:

Splinters...OUCH!