It's (not yet after all) Official!

IrishLuck1980

INDIANA JONES AND THE CITY OF GODS - feature
lucasfilm / amblin ent/ kennedy marshall company/ paramount pictures

cast: harrison ford, cate blanchett john rhys-davies, shia labeouf, sean connery, karen allen

6/18/07

george lucas produces and steven spielberg will direct this big budget 4th installment of the action adventure franchise. harrison ford will play the renowned archeologist and expert in the occult at his own age (64).

FordFan

They talk more crap on this movie than anyone else. I read the news, but the talkbackers are all a load of wankers.

Avilos

Seems suspicious. Rhys-Davies reportedly is not in the film. While Connery is far from certain. Just seems like fan speculation and wishful thinking.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I don't think that anything AICN posts is bull****...

...but this is. :)

I mean it's not really typical to not even have some weird alias attached to this ....thing....

Weird. Maybe Harry was drunk or something.

Rae-deemer

If he were to play his age, 64, that would place the movie in around 1963 or 1964. There's no way they'll place it that late.

I think this has been covered in other threads, but references to "playing his age" etc should be interpreted as indy having aged, not necessarily being 64. Ford easily passes for 54, especially on-screen, so it'll be early fifties I imagine.