King of the Batons.

We all know that John Williams is a modern genius and I must say that there probably isn't a score of his that I do not like (except, maybe, Earthquake).
If I had to pick a favoutite score I'd go for Superman, followed closely by Raiders. What do you reckon?

:eek:

metalinvader

Probably my favorite John Williams soundtrack is Empire strikes back.I love Yoda's and The Asteroid chase themes.Both are very emotional pieces.

My second fave is The Last Crusade soundtrack.While some may argue and say it's the weakest soundtrack for the Indy films I love the grail theme,It's so mystic!

NoCamels

Well, I don't know what I'd pick for overall favorite score, but individual songs I like (in no particular order): the Emperor's throne room duel music from Return of the Jedi, Duel of the Fates from Episode 1, (both give me chills) Raiders theme, ET's Flying theme, Jurassic Park...

The man is very good at what he does. His music is almost always just right for the movie that it is in.

Michael24

My favorite Williams score (and favorite score in general) is RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK.

Oddly enough, my top three all-time favorite movies have Williams scores: RAIDERS, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and JAWS. :D

Williams would probably be my second favorite composer, actually. Jerry Goldsmith is my most favorite.

IndySeven

Best Scores:

All of the Star Wars movies (especially the trilogy)
Superman II
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom
(y)