"Last Crusade" Action Figures

DetectiveFork

For some reason, Hasbro thinks the fans don't care much about Last Crusade or Temple of Doom figures and instead want more Mutts, Monkey Men, and RPG Indys!

The_Raiders

I acually keep checking two wal-marts almost everydaya nd have yet to see them even retalk the figures with wave 1 or 2, it makes me very mad :mad: GET WITH IT! I need my Indy w/tie. :(

DetectiveFork

I'm wondering if Hasbro is underestimating the number of collectors that make up the customer base for this line. Why else would Henry, Sr. be shortpacked if they weren't of the mind that he wouldn't sell to kids?

DetectiveFork

As I've said before, I think Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot by sending out more and more of the old figures that pegwarm. Retailers will stop ordering new waves of figures if the old ones are just sitting there.

ForbiddenEye

DetectiveFork said:
As I've said before, I think Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot by sending out more and more of the old figures that pegwarm. Retailers will stop ordering new waves of figures if the old ones are just sitting there.

You mean kids don't need twelve RPG Indys and a Monkey Man?
:confused:

The_Raiders

I went to target today and NO new Indy anything? It was exaclty the same as when I went there afew weeks ago!!! No more or even any less Indy stuff!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: AND They had not one, not two not three but FOUR Clone Wars setups in several isles!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DetectiveFork

The_Raiders said:
I went to target today and NO new Indy anything? It was exaclty the same as when I went there afew weeks ago!!! No more or even any less Indy stuff!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: AND They had not one, not two not three but FOUR Clone Wars setups in several isles!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Did you notice the new Millennium Falcon there? Oh, so pretty! Oh, so want. Oh, so expensive. :(

The_Raiders

DetectiveFork said:
Did you notice the new Millennium Falcon there? Oh, so pretty! Oh, so want. Oh, so expensive. :(

Lol, yes they had that, ut I still want my LC Indy more so, Yes I want my LC indy that bad.

ForbiddenEye

DetectiveFork said:
Sure, to go on adventures with all their Mutts.

That's it! Hasbro can just repack all those without-jacket-Mutts under "The Clone Wars" line, and voila!

Shia Clone Army.

They'd run around flailing their arms around and looking panic-ey, yelling "NO! NO NO! NO!"

Nothing...Nothing and More Nothing today!!!

Oh, did I tell you guys that I found NOTHING again!!!

There was a whole lot of Clone wars stuff....

Will I check again...Yes, ....

HovitosKing

Yeah I stopped in 2 Wal-Marts today...man the Star Wars Legacy and Clone Wars stuff is staggering. Tons and tons of action figures on the aisle, and then a massive display between aisles with hundreds of figures on all four sides of the special display alter. Still no LC Indy :(

The_Raiders

HovitosKing said:
Yeah I stopped in 2 Wal-Marts today...man the Star Wars Legacy and Clone Wars stuff is staggering. Tons and tons of action figures on the aisle, and then a massive display between aisles with hundreds of figures on all four sides of the special display alter. Still no LC Indy :(

Exactly how it was at my target was! I want my damn LC Indy! :mad:

ForbiddenEye

WillKill4Food said:
Hey, can't you just buy them off of the Hasbro website?

I won't buy them online (Paint Apps, Shipping prices) but even if I wanted too, as of last night all the Last Crusade figures were out of stock.
:p

Barty

Anyone who lives in Orange County, CA the Wal-mart in La Habra has every LC figure. I picked the whole set up today, and they still had multiples of the Grail Knight, Henry Sr., Young Indy etc.