Last Crusade House in Antonito, Colorado

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I have received occasional emails promoting this bed and breakfast. Here's the Zillow sales history. It's deceptively large for a 4 bed, 4 bath, 2,468 square feet house. Nothing recent on Google street view. There's a rumor it appears at the end of Indy 5.

10/10/2006 - Sold - $57,000
5/1/2007 - Sold - $62,500
3/30/2016 - Sold - $169,900
3/4/2019 - Sold - $152,566

SabraLynn

Hey all! I have owned The Indy House since April 2017. I wasn't contacted by anyone to film anything for Indy 5. If there is footage in Indy 5 of my house, it was either used from when they filmed the Last Crusade or it's CGI. And yes, it's a highly popular BnB. :) Choose wisely and come stay sometime.

SabraLynn

I have received occasional emails promoting this bed and breakfast. Here's the Zillow sales history. It's deceptively large for a 4 bed, 4 bath, 2,468 square feet house. Nothing recent on Google street view. There's a rumor it appears at the end of Indy 5.

10/10/2006 - Sold - $57,000
5/1/2007 - Sold - $62,500
3/30/2016 - Sold - $169,900
3/4/2019 - Sold - $152,566
Hey there! This sale list isn't exactly correct. I own this house and bought it in April 2017, due to several ridiculous reasons, the sale did not close until 2019. It's a town of 600 people, things don't move fast here. haha Zillow isn't always reliable.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome SabraLynn! I loved the KOAA video a couple years ago, posted above. I guess the closest I've been is Vail to the north and Philmont Scout Ranch, New Mexico, to the south, 2 hours away. I'll have to work this into the next road trip!

(Roswell is rather far south but if anyone's going, Las Vegas NM is on the way and has some Red Dawn filming locations.)

SabraLynn

Welcome SabraLynn! I loved the KOAA video a couple years ago, posted above. I guess the closest I've been is Vail to the north and Philmont Scout Ranch, New Mexico, to the south, 2 hours away. I'll have to work this into the next road trip!

(Roswell is rather far south but if anyone's going, Las Vegas NM is on the way and has some Red Dawn filming locations.)
That was a really fun interview. I've done a few of them. You should def come visit sometime! The circus train in the movie is also in Antonito. One of the last 2 operating narrow gauge trains. It runs from Antonito to Chama, NM. It's a great ride. :)