Last Crusade Skeleton Knight in GI Joe set?

Wugmanmax

I just saw this and it makes me wonder if this skeleton in this set was meant for the Indy line. I read a review of the set and the reviewer even commented on how the skeleton wasn't accurate to the cartoon (that even comes with the set on a DVD) and looked more like a knight. Pretty cool either way, and something worthy for Indy collectors, if you can handle the $20 price tag for one "accessory". My kids like Joes too so we will pick this up.

attachment.php

Errex

I don't think that skeleton was developed thinking of the Indy line, since it's neither G.I. Joe cartoon accurate, nor Last Crusade accurate.

It's just a failry generic, very cool looking warrior skeleton that could fit in a number of 1:18 scale collections.(y)

MaxPhactor23

I?m not convinced it was originally intended for Indiana Jones specifically, but it certainly works for Indy perfectly. I wouldn?t mind picking one of these up at all.

doesitmatter

Works for me. I just picked up this set and immediately tossed the skeleton in the Indy drawer.

But I doubt it was a last minute move. They showed this set at SDCC while the Indy line was still running.