Leaked footage

The Lone Raider

This version is poorly captured, but for those who still want to check it while they can...
"
"​
You know, after watching it again, I think I can safely say that this will be really fun to watch. Ford and Waller-Bridge clearly have good chemistry. Seriously, Ford has had great chemistry with all of the side characters in this seriously. He must be easy and fun to work with.

I notice that the opening shot from the first trailer is not actually in the tuk-tuk sequence
You never know. We've only been given a glimpse of part of the chase. There might be more to it.

Alex Yeo

You never know. We've only been given a glimpse of part of the chase. There might be more to it.
Maybe, although the car Helena’s mobster ‘boyfriend’ is in is behind them in that long opening shot from the trailer - but it crashes, wedged into the alley at the end of the leaked sequence.

maybebutnottoday

I have seen the 6 minute before. about 15 times. all my friends liked it too. i rate it after the ark truck and a little better than the tank. which is the biggest hit. at first i thought helena had the biggest one part, but I was wrong. only at the end when she jumps into the car, her intensity is visible, but once again indy argues with the bad guy, throws him out of the car and saves helena from her fiance again. in contrast to 4 when mutt fought with swords indy just look. the shots are too many, the editing is terrible, the horns, the sounds, the intensity everything. congratulations to all

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Yeah because a 70 year old man in a chase with an ex-Nazi over a time machine device should be very reality-grounded
The trick to writing decent Indy is that it is grounded with a touch of the impossible. If Indy is constantly doing impossible things in impossible situations then audiences are less likely to suspend their disbelief.

Alex Yeo

I see some scenes from Dial have now leaked online.... two from the WW2 section, the NYC bar scene, two more from Morocco, the diving scene, and the ending!

emtiem

I see some scenes from Dial have now leaked online.... two from the WW2 section, the NYC bar scene, two more from Morocco, the diving scene, and the ending!
From a copy of the actual film or shot on camera in the cinema?