Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

RedeemedChild

Rocket Surgeon said:
I must be missing something here...didn't he simply say:

I get the annoyance at the incessant banner waving "I'M A CHRISTIAN!", just as muchas some people must always announce their sexual preferences:"I'M GAY!"

But unless I'm missing something, he just said he wasn't excited about it...he wasn't condemning it. :confused:

If I were to take anything from your post it would be how intoler.ant you appear to RC's tolerance of Harry Potter.

But again, I may be missing something...

Thank you for your friendly words Rocket Surgeon.
I was wondering how I could have in sighted such cold tones and disharmony in this thread when I did not even condemn anyone who might like Harry Potter. I never said that I was going to go and burn Harry Potter books as some of my fellow Christians do. I am a Bible believing Christian and the Bible calls witchcraft an ?abomination? and therefore I would rather err on the side of right than to find myself hearing the words "depart from Me ye that work iniquity". I was not saying that anyone here should ditch Harry Potter. I was simply speaking for myself and not anyone else.

BTW I don?t believe that LEGO is making a good decision regarding LEGO RockBand. I think that this is simply an attempt to rake in more money and I think that it might backfire in the long run. Furthermore some people are beginning to feel as if there is an over saturation of RockBand and GuiterHero games. I think LEGO should move forward with LEGO Racers 2009, LEGO Indiana Jones 2: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, LEGO The Hobbit The Video Game and LEGO Prince of Persia. Personally I can?t wait to play LEGO The Hobbit and I hope it will feature Gollum.

Rhys135

Just found Lego Indiana Jones 2 listed for all console's on Play.com

Here's the link

I wonder if we will be seeing it at the end of the year.

indyt said:
I am not posting to have a fight with everybody. But put simply, Christians are not supportive of witchcraft because it is an abomination in the Bible.
Deu 18:9-13
Gal 5:19-20
as well as other scriptures.

Way to clear that up, it's not like those scriptures were pointed out in the post right befrore yours.:rolleyes:

Coming next year:

Bible Lego!

Help build the world, populate it, tame it, poison it, then look for a new world to exploit!

Burn Harry Potter's grand parents at the steak. Force "lowerLegos" to build monuments so you can keep your wealth after you die, and them groveling, wandering the desert! Over throw world domination with the message of peace, love, and understanding, dance! Traverse the books of the Bible, the LEGO way!

Last edited:

Dewy9

I wouldn't be surprised if Staff of Kings have an advertisement for the game once it finally comes out. It's also the perfect type of game to preview at E3 or ComicCon.

The Tingler

Lego Indiana Jones II: The Adventure Continues

No longer a question mark, the second worst kept Indiana Jones computer-game related secret this year has surfaced. Lego Indiana Jones II: The Adventure Continues is now announced.

Confirmed for all major platforms (yes, even PC) and obviously based on, at least, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, as well as giving players a level editor at last to add the longevity missing from all the other titles so far.

LucasArts boss Darrell Rodriguez had this to say:
"LEGO Indiana Jones 2 delivers something a little different for everyone. Parents will enjoy the humorous take on the classic moments from their favorite movies, and their kids have an opportunity to experience the most authentic LEGO experience by building their own fun levels brick by brick."

So "everyone" translates as "parents or kids" does it? :p

Still, at least it's not 'The Complete Adventures' as many suspected. But will Indy IV be enough for a whole Lego game? And how exactly are LucasArts getting developers owned by other publishers to make games for them? :confused:

(Oh, and I wonder if they timed this announcement for the reopening of these forums?) :)

RedeemedChild

Boy, I am sooooooooooo glad to be back in the Raven. I missed this forum so much while it was down. In fact I'd begun to fear that it would never come back up.

I thank God that the forum is back up. I really missed LonesomeDrifter and Agent Crab and yes I missed Finn to.

Now to business. LEGO Indiana Jones 2 is official. Look at the data below for more details.

section_banner.png

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Game Data

Platform: Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 system, PSP® system, Windows, Wii? and Nintendo DS?
Publisher: LucasArts
Developer: Traveller?s Tales
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Release Date: Fall 2009

LEGO® Indiana Jones 2?: The Adventure Continues combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema?s most beloved adventure heroes. With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films ? including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ? LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones? escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond. Fans can experience the most authentic LEGO experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick by brick, and by fusing their levels with the ones in the game to create a custom experience. In LEGO Indiana Jones 2, everyone can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments ? or create their own.

Game Information
For the first time ever in a LEGO game, Build Your Own Adventure Mode allows you to create your own levels and environments and share them with your friends.
For the ultimate and most authentic LEGO experience, you can create your own levels and combine them with the existing ones in the game.
Play all new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull characters such as Mutt Williams on his motorcycle and use special abilities, including Oxley?s Crystal Skull Power.
Innovative re-tellings of the classic movies (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) with all new objectives and brand new levels. For example, this time you can play through the exciting vehicle chase in Shanghai with Short Round.
Beat each level in Story mode and return in Free Play for a completely new adventure.
Indy has all new animations, such as grabbing an enemy with his whip then throwing him over his shoulder.
Jump into all new vehicles to help Indy get through all the new levels including planes, boats and mine carts ? but watch out for the quicksand!
Use Indy's newly enhanced whip to interact with Lego objects and help unlock iconic puzzles and battle with enemies.
Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
Collect artifacts through the game to unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Mutt Williams, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Dr. Henry Jones Sr. and Irina Spalko).
Character swapping and free-play abilities
Two-player drop-in, drop-out cooperative gameplay encourages parents to share the legacy of Indiana Jones with their children in a fun and humorous way.
Indiana Jones? and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. ? & © Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or ? as indicated. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2009 The LEGO Group.

I sure hope the DS and PSP versions will contain online multiplayer game play. Hopefully the PSP version will also contain AD-HOC game play as because the LEGO Indy did not.

The Tingler

I've started a new thread using the game's official title, unless of course moderators can change this thread's title and mesh the two together.

Innovative re-tellings of the classic movies (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) with all new objectives and brand new levels. For example, this time you can play through the exciting vehicle chase in Shanghai with Short Round.

Judging by Star Wars: The Complete Saga, that will be the ONLY new level. We were given 'for example' new levels such as Anakin's assault on the Droid Ship and the chase through Coruscant, and they turned out to be the only new levels we got.

RedeemedChild

The Tingler said:
I've started a new thread using the game's official title, unless of course moderators can change this thread's title and mesh the two together.

Judging by Star Wars: The Complete Saga, that will be the ONLY new level. We were given 'for example' new levels such as Anakin's assault on the Droid Ship and the chase through Coruscant, and they turned out to be the only new levels we got.

I've never played the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Howbeit I would like to purchase it for the DS now that the price of the game has come down a bit.

lao che & sons

I can't wait to play the shanghai chase chase level, and I wonder if the campus chase scene will include the diner too? I can't wait!

RedeemedChild

lao che & sons said:
I can't wait to play the shanghai chase chase level, and I wonder if the campus chase scene will include the diner too? I can't wait!

I don't think the great minds at LucasArts would leave the campus chase scene out. Just think of the exciting things one could do as they drive all over a campus in an attempt to lose the villains. And then imagine the joy of playing that with a friend in co-op mode. See why I hope the game will feature Ad-Hoc and online multiplayer game on the PSP?

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
I don't think the great minds at LucasArts would leave the campus chase scene out. Just think of the exciting things one could do as they drive all over a campus in an attempt to lose the villains. And then imagine the joy of playing that with a friend in co-op mode. See why I hope the game will feature Ad-Hoc and online multiplayer game on the PSP?

Think about how you have to stop every 2 seconds and build a car or something....... I doubt the campus chase will be a solid chase sequence. Remember the motercycle chase on the first lego Indy that was HORRBILE!

lao che & sons

I found some screens on IGN just type in Idiana Jones 2: the adventure continues on google and it's the first one. The diner is shown in 3 screens along with games cover and others

Ska

I can't believe I have to buy another Indy Lego game a year later.

Why couldn't they have waited until after KotCS to release one came with all the movies?

(rhetorical question)

kinda lame that its basicly a rehash games with KOTCS and a few bells and whistles...cheap considering the length of time between Lego star wars' and the complete saga. i'll wait till its 20 bucks or below to snag it

Morning Bell

I'm looking forward to it, especially since I really enjoyed the first one. If the levels are different and the new features hold up then I think there's a good chance it'll be a lot of fun.:)