Let's unite

qwerty

Are you bored with this sentence?

Most users ever online was 252, 05-19-2005 at 09:29 PM.

Let's agree on a date and time to beat this record. If we play together we CAN do it.

Paden

Don't buy into this. On the surface, it seems like a good natured plan to bring fans of the Indiana Jones trilogy together for one large virtual gathering. But in reality, it's just a plot to lure as many members as possible into signing on at the same time in hopes of blowing up the server. ;)

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, it be a nice change compared to every time I'm online. Everytime I'm here, there's no one else. It gets quite boring sometimes. Or there are other members on line that don't really have much association with me.

But hey, I never said I wasn't an attention seeker :p

indifan101

Violet Indy said:
Well, it be a nice change compared to every time I'm online. Everytime I'm here, there's no one else. It gets quite boring sometimes. Or there are other members on line that don't really have much association with me.

But hey, I never said I wasn't an attention seeker :p

Iv'e tried to cut down on my spamming so Finn won't take away my post numbers and so Zay doesn't b*tch about my spamming either!:rolleyes:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah VP reckons I was spamming when I announced that I was no. 75 on the posters list. But that's what happens when you come online after the conversation has changed to a different topic. I'm in Australia damnit!! We maybe ahead of time according the the Greenwich Meridian but we behind the rest of the world when it comes to everthing else!!!!
Someone cut me a break here.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Violet Indy said:
VP reckons I was spamming when I announced that I was no. 75 on the posters list.

No I didn't. I just reminded everybody that spamming won't be tolerated.

roundshort

temple of john said:
Too early. I won't be quite liquored up yet and Webley will be just sobering by then. How about July 17th at 3:17am???

3:16 is better for me, to be honest, and I don't know if I can wait around for that minute.

Finn

Staff member
Okay, before you people start planning the greatest gathering of all time, may I remind you that the number of 252 mostly consists of guests and search engine bots rummaging around the database... the amount of actual registered members of those is possibly no bigger than twenty to thirty.

I think we're bound to see a possible break in those numbers when something groundbreaking concerning Indy IV pops up.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
VP said:
No I didn't. I just reminded everybody that spamming won't be tolerated.

I never knew what spamming was to be honest. Otherwise, it wouldn't have happened.