lol minor characters rule!

col.dietrich

in all the indy movies, minor characters are the best like
col.dietrich, toht, gobler, dovchenko, chartter lal, gaint thuggee, satipo ect, ect...:) ;) :D :p (y) :whip: :gun: :hat:

indyclone25

when indy is smashing thru the library floor the old man is stamping books , everytime indy hits the floor he hits the book, its hilarious ----lol:D :whip:

Stoo

Who is this third man?

Here's a minor character, for you:

3rdMan_1.jpg

Indy1986

Talkign about minor character Toht the German.
Do you guys know the old concept drawing of him? he was supposed to have a mechanical arm prothesis.....i would have loved that!
or I would love to see it in Indiana Jones 5....some villan with a mechanical prothesis

Stoo

Kooshmeister said:
Dick Cheney?!!?

Oh, wait, it's just The Bureaucrat.
I knew you'd get it, Koosh!;)
Indy1986 said:
Talkign about minor character Toht the German.
Do you guys know the old concept drawing of him? he was supposed to have a mechanical arm prothesis.....i would have loved that!
or I would love to see it in Indiana Jones 5....some villan with a mechanical prothesis
Toht is no minor character, though. Below is a thread I started a long time ago about said prosthesis.
(Do you have the DK "Ultimate Guide"?)

Toht's Robotic Arm

muttjones

Attila the Professor said:
He's the fellow in the drinking contest with Marion.

OHHHHHH

i just borrowed the original trilogy from my friend so i'll watch raiders tonight and i'll try to focus on whats happening unlike every other time i watched the movie where i just get swept up in the moment....

Kooshmeister

Here's an unsung hero. The one soldier in the back of the truck in Raiders who got lucky and winged Indy. Well, okay, maybe that doesn't make him a hero, but the fact he actually A) got a shot off before Indy booted his butt off the truck, and B) actually hit Indy, giving the Sergeant a weak spot to punch later, make him a pretty decent soldier in my book.

Plus it's just funny watching him hanging onto the door getting dragged and finally falling off, taking the door with him. There's a joke about carrying the door with him as he hikes back to where his buddies fell off in there somewhere...

Soldier 1: Why are you carrying the door?
Soldier 2: So I can roll down the window in case I get hot!
(the other soldiers all groan)
Soldier 2: Come on, guys, lighten up....

Stoo

Kooshmeister said:
Here's an unsung hero. The one soldier in the back of the truck in Raiders who got lucky and winged Indy.
He is probably the most special of the nameless soldiers. Funny that you mention him because
I'm going to do a photo analysis on this guy for your thread:

the other officer with Gobler

Crusade>Raiders

Thats one of the problems I had with Lego Indy. Sure, you could unlock other characters, but nobody was as cool as Indy.

In Star Wars, you could be Luke sure...but you could also be Han Solo, Chewie, Yoda, Boba Fett, Lando, DARTH MOTHA****ING VADER. I actually wanted to unlock the characters, where in Lego Indy we get the best character from the start.

Nurhachi1991

Crusade>Raiders said:
Thats one of the problems I had with Lego Indy. Sure, you could unlock other characters, but nobody was as cool as Indy.

In Star Wars, you could be Luke sure...but you could also be Han Solo, Chewie, Yoda, Boba Fett, Lando, DARTH MOTHA****ING VADER. I actually wanted to unlock the characters, where in Lego Indy we get the best character from the start.

There were plenty of people that were as fun as Indy.........

Vogel, Rambo, anyone with a gun,Mola Ram