Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

gonna be pissed if i get burned on this one...hope the traffic is all Joes or Ponies, or that other crap they sell on there

they're up on the site for order, but ever page is jammed up. Got it in my cart, but fighting for the checkout

Last edited:

Gobi-1

This is so frustrating. :mad: I have two in my cart and I can't check out! I've waited over three years for these figures and now they are going to slip through my figures.

Gobi-1 said:
This is so frustrating. :mad: I have two in my cart and I can't check out! I've waited over three years for these figures and now they are going to slip through my figures.

Dont be that dramatic...at least not yet;) . What's most frustrating is that **** like this goes on every year, year after year, and the server/site still can't handle it. (n)

FETT1

featofstrength said:
Dont be that dramatic...at least not yet;) . What's most frustrating is that **** like this goes on every year, year after year, and the server/site still can't handle it. (n)

DITTO....IN THE WORLD TODAY ...SITES SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS KIND OF STUFF...GOT MY SET FROM A BUDDY WHO WENT....good luck everyone!!

EddyW

Is there anybody who would be so kind to order an extra set for me? I would really hate to have to pay ebay prices for these. Please please? I'm sure I can throw in a couple of cool Indy items to compensate for the extra trouble.

FETT1 said:
PROMO CODE .....comic2011

what's the code good for?

1 1/2 hrs....made it as far as a screen that pops up with "please hold while your order is being processed" and then DROPPED.

*edit* almost 2 hrs in, several drops on the last screen and restarts...and I FINALLY GOT ONE!

i need a nap...some days its just so hard to get people to take your money. Thanks Hasblow!

Last edited:

Gobi-1

Got my order in as well. I already had my billing information saved on their website but every time the page would crash I'd have to fill out my credit card # again and again. So finally I chose the PayPal option and I was able to confirm my order that.

Good luck to everyone else.

:whip:

superado

FETT1 said:
PROMO CODE .....comic2011

Thanks for posting! That gives a 10% discount for those who want to know, $6.50. Domestic shipping turned out to be free, so with tax, the total actually came out being lower than the base price!

bonoferox

After having it in my cart with two Zarans for an hour trying to get the checkout to work, I was then told Zaranas were no longer available and to remove them.

I cordially invite Hasbro to suck it.

FETT1

superado said:
Thanks for posting! That gives a 10% discount for those who want to know, $6.50. Domestic shipping turned out to be free, so with tax, the total actually came out being lower than the base price!
YOUR VERY WELCOME....FUNNY THING....

CALLED HASBUTT CUST. SERVICE as today was more of a curious experiment to see if they had improved the WEBSITE on this SDCC CRAZY DAY....the recording on the other end indicated that the staff was away at a meeting...
WOW HASBUTT ...you guys make a ton of money and go on a staff meeting ...especially today!!!....gigggle...:whip:

FETT1

bonoferox said:
After having it in my cart with two Zarans for an hour trying to get the checkout to work, I was then told Zaranas were no longer available and to remove them.

I cordially invite Hasbro to suck it....THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY ...(y)

Lance Quazar

bonoferox said:

Same thing happened to me.

Tohtally Indy

After trying earlier FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF I gave up, went out to run some errands, just got back logged in again, and was able to get the figures with no trouble or wait.
If you still need them try now!:whip: