Love Indiana Jones

Meli

Concluded

After a long year I have completed my essay, and I just want to thank all of you who posted :D I couldn?t have done it without you. Thank you all very much, you have contributed to my development as an archaeologist which was very sweet of you. I hope you?ll all enjoy the new film
That was all for me

Love
Emelie

DoomsdayFAN

He a mans man. He tough. A realistic tough. But at the same time, charming, and intellegant. I mostly enjoy his larger than life adventures. They are out of this world, while at the same time, very plausable. And the music! The whole Indiana Jones themes are great.

And the combination of Spielberg & Lucas & Ford are an unbeatable Trio in filmmaking.

Meli

Request

Well unfortunately it is written in my own language, which is Swedish, so it might be impossible to understand for most of you. But if you would like to try, or perhaps knows Swedish, it can be found on this address:

http://theses.lub.lu.se/undergrad/s...ery1=1197553834-9876-275&recordformat=display

On this page, you´ll open by clicking the link above, there is a short Abstract of the essay written in English. To get the actual essay you must simply press: ?Hämta dokumentet? which means: ?get the document? and then it will open like a PDF-file.

Have a wonderful day
//Emelie :hat:

Finn

Staff member
Hmm. "Opinions and expectations about archeology in movies as a point of view."

At least the subtitle's very professional (read: your regular uni jargon).

Jag hoppas du vill ha ett bra betyg.

Meli

Tack
Jag hoppas på ett bra betyg... Man kan ju bara få "underkänt", ?godkänt" eller "väl godkänt" nu på Universitetsnivån. Jag kommer förmodligen få svaret hem med posten om någon vecka

Thanks
I?m hoping for a good grade? You can only receive: ?Underkänt? (failed) ?Godkänt? (Passed) or ?väl godtjänt? (Very Good) at the university. I?ll probably get my mark by post in about a week

//
Emelie