Marion Gear- KOTCS style

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Here is the long awaited and repeatly requested stuff for Marion's gear in KOTCS. Sorry, not modelling this time.

The jacket as seen in a promo shot with the Ruskies.

100_0082.jpg

Not the right material exactly but pretty close.

100_0083.jpg

The shirt is the best match I can get. It's sort of a soft green-blue and probably would be exact if I was bothered bleaching it. The vest buttons, should be regular, plain and brown, again too lazy.

100_0084.jpg

Pants are a bit dark but this is pretty much it and the belt is brown but not as pretty as this one.

Anyway, that's my version on "close enough gear for cheap."

nezobiwan

Awesome pieces so far!

Can't wait for the 'modeling' pictures. (y)

I have a similar philosophy on my Elsa costume: close-enough-for-cheap-enough. :p

Agent Z

Wow, the film hasn't even unspooled yet, but VI is right on it. (y)

Now I will be checking out the trailers and pics, matching up the fashions. A new OCD tangent. Awesome!

Canyon

Violet, thats some great Marion gear you've got there. :D

I especially love the blouse and waistcoat (vest) ;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks very much for all your kind comments, guys and gals. Sorry, not modelling this time! I seriously don't have the time!

But I am looking forward to your completed Elsa gear, Nezobiwan! So far, your stuff's fanastic! (y)

Actually what's more bizarre is I had all this gear in my closet before Marion was wearing it in KOTCS. In fact, when that Victorian style trends, were in, I was wearing this ensemble to film school. Real weird. Must have been psychic. :confused: