Medicom 12" Indy and Dad PHOTO

mfisher

just scroll down Les... there is a photo of the medicom Indy in that thread as well as a link to the photos of both of them.... ( I'm still partial to the sideshow version... the medicom fedora and whip are lousy )

mfisher

I believe I read that these are slated for august maybe... usually Medicom figures are around $140.00

Mr. Fusion

I'd like to get the Medicom Henry, but that's a bit too expensive. I bet Sideshow will make a Henry soon. It should be a lot better. Taller, at least. It should definitely have a better hat.

inuvuwow

1st good Indy...

That's the first good Indy likeness I've seen in all of the new merchandise being released. Its about time!!

mfisher

yeah.. sideshow will most definitley have a better hat.. although that Henry Sr likeness is going to be hard to beat... but, Medicom bodies are just too short.. good body for a custom Short round I guess :p

mfisher

wow.. and it comes with " The null bee, the saintly cup, the golden image, sun crow tone, the Ra stick decoration".... null bee ??? Probably a preorder scam... I am just glad it does come with the sun crow tone though... its about time they did that in 1/6th !!

Billy Ray

Forget the Sun Crow Tone, it's worth it for the Null Bee alone! Now we can recreate scenes from IJATCOTNB (Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Null Bee).;)

Billy Ray

Medicom has posted images on their website. Pretty much more of the same, just nicer pics and we get a rear view of both figure:

Indy

Henry

And also a new full body shot of Indy with hat:

080324_03.jpg

Billy Ray

Not sure how reliable this is since Sideshow still shows a "3rd quarter 08" release date, but IndianaJonesShop lists these as shipping in September. Hopefully SS ships before then, I am really looking forward to these two and they are my birthday present (July).