Mini-Megacon

MarionRavenChu

Mini-Megacon was held in Orlando this past weekend and my boyfriend and I went on Saturday, it was half the size as the main Megacon in March but it was still pretty fun and we managed to get a few pics I thought I'd share with you all and a video of us during the costume contest.

Had lots of pics so I hope you Enjoy seeing them all.

Mini-Megacon09033.jpg

I'll give one dollar for that

Mini-Megacon09040.jpg

I don't think so

Mini-Megacon09041.jpg

Double Take
Mini-Megacon09010.jpg

Marion is Han's Princess Now

Mini-Megacon09011.jpg

Indy is such a ladies man

Mini-Megacon09015.jpg

Mini-Megacon09016.jpg

Marion is going Back to the Future with Marty Mcfly

Mini-Megacon09019.jpg

Crossover

Mini-Megacon09022.jpg

Marion's gonna bust some ghosts

Mini-Megacon09023.jpg

Chillin

Mini-Megacon09026.jpg

Mini-Megacon09025.jpg

Mini-Megacon09024.jpg

Mini-Megacon09027.jpg

Snakes why'd it have to be snakes...

Mini-Megacon09029.jpg

Mini-Megacon09030.jpg

Mini-Megacon09031.jpg

Mini-Megacon09032.jpg

Getting the Chu Idol

Mini-Megacon09039.jpg

Mini-Megacon09038.jpg

Mini-Megacon09037.jpg

After being removed snakes jump out and win

Mini-Megacon09035.jpg

Mini-Megacon09036.jpg

Why raid tempels for the idol when you can just go to a con and buy it.

Mini-Megacon09003.jpg

The costume contest

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNYVciALsUE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNYVciALsUE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We were in the movie group with 3 other contestants, as soon as we all saw the Terminator and John Conner we were all like we lost...But it was Arnold and his costume was pretty darn impressive to say the least.

Mini-Megacon09042.jpg

Mini-Megacon09043.jpg

After the con we all went to Ci-Ci's Pizza and there was a guy there who made amazing balloon animals, he made me a pikachu of course.

Mini-Megacon09047.jpg

So there you have it my post and pics about Mini-Megacon 2009, Dragon Con will be next for us where we get to meet Karen Allen, I'm so excited.....

DocWhiskey

Awesome pictures! That Terminator costume is nuts though. That guy looks just like Arnie! But you guys should've won. Maybe that's the Indyfan in me. Looks like you had a ton of fun. And your costumes rock!

MarionRavenChu

DocWhiskey said:
Awesome pictures! That Terminator costume is nuts though. That guy looks just like Arnie! But you guys should've won. Maybe that's the Indyfan in me. Looks like you had a ton of fun. And your costumes rock!

Thanks so much..<3, but ya who could win against the govenor..LOL.