MOVIES, BOOKS, TV, are they all on the same timeline???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Nelligan

I have not read any of the books, and have only seen Part 2 and parts of Part 1 of the Young Indy series, and I was wondering if the Books, Movies and TV shows are all on the same timeline?

I have of course seen all 4 movies!(y)

Stoo

Jack Nelligan said:
I have not read any of the books, and have only seen Part 2 and parts of Part 1 of the Young Indy series, and I was wondering if the Books, Movies and TV shows are all on the same timeline?
Despite a few discrepancies here & there, YES, they are all part of the same timeline.
Jack Nelligan said:
I have of course seen all 4 movies!(y)
Good, because some active members here have only seen 1 or 2 of them!:eek:

Crack that whip

Stoo said:
Good, because some active members here have only seen 1 or 2 of them!:eek:

I think I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark once. I remember liking it a lot. That's the one where the little alien gets lost and has to get back home by blowing up the Death Star, right?

metalinvader

Crack that whip said:
I think I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark once. I remember liking it a lot. That's the one where the little alien gets lost and has to get back home by blowing up the Death Star, right?

I dunno.My mom made us trun it off bcuz all od the cursing.:whip: :whip: :gun: (n)

The Drifter

metalinvader said:
I dunno.My mom made us trun it off bcuz all od the cursing.:whip: :whip: :gun: (n)

and then i wents and playd starwars demo on my dsi wile my brother played some twilight game on his psps!!!!! :( :whip: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :whip: :dead:

Stoo

Crack that whip said:
The won i saw wuz were indy jumps over teh hole and ewoks r chaseing him. it wuz on south park.;) (y) :gun:

metalinvader

Stoo said:
The won i saw wuz were indy jumps over teh hole and ewoks r chaseing him. it wuz on south park.;) (y) :gun:

Ill make petetion and send ti two Lucas so he will make a lego Indi movie.Maybe Mily can b n da game two!:D (y)

Shuld Mut hav a wipp in Indi 5?
Ive only sawpicture of lego Mut bt Irly Like Mutt.(y) (y) :D

Im goin to email lucasarts and tll them we wan t mutt in indi 5:gun: :whip: :( :gun: :sleep: :sick: :eek:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NIV)

Wood Muttt lik th bibkle?!:sick: :sleep: (y) :whip: :gun: :confused: :dead: :p :D

The Drifter

metalinvader said:
Ill make petetion and send ti two Lucas so he will make a lego Indi movie.Maybe Mily can b n da game two!:D (y)

Shuld Mut hav a wipp in Indi 5?
Ive only sawpicture of lego Mut bt Irly Like Mutt.(y) (y) :D

Im goin to email lucasarts and tll them we wan t mutt in indi 5:gun: :whip: :( :gun: :sleep: :sick: :eek:

first i gotta go eat my veggitarean diner dat i made. and then i got to go and read three moar pages of my indy kotcS comics. i only read two pages a week. mutt shuld have his sword in next movie. i love it!
well by guys its late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! late as can be!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you all tomorow my friends!!!!!!!!!!! :gun: :whip: :gun: :gun: :sleep:

mister64

Has KOTCS changed anything in the previously established Indy timeline (books, tv)? He had a daughter according to Young Indy, but there was no mention of a son.

Did Lucasfilm retcon anything from the books or YIJC to match it up with what we now know from KOTCS?

Stoo

u guys r craking me up!!!!!!!!!!!:D (y) :whip: :gun:
mister64 said:
Has KOTCS changed anything in the previously established Indy timeline (books, tv)? He had a daughter according to Young Indy, but there was no mention of a son.
"There was no mention of a son" in YIJC? What are you basing this on?:confused:
mister64 said:
Did Lucasfilm retcon anything from the books or YIJC to match it up with what we now know from KOTCS?
If you've read the books and have seen the TV series then you should know the answer to this question.:whip:

(P.S. If I ever use the word "retcon":sick: in a conversation then, please, shoot me.:gun:)

mister64

Stoo said:
u guys r craking me up!!!!!!!!!!!:D (y) :whip: :gun:
"There was no mention of a son" in YIJC? What are you basing this on?:confused:
If you've read the books and have seen the TV series then you should know the answer to this question.:whip:

(P.S. If I ever use the word "retcon":sick: in a conversation then, please, shoot me.:gun:)

I haven't watched Young Indy for a few years, but at least I tried to get the thread back on track! (y)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
We'll close this one, whatever validity the topic and the discussion may have; it is redundant, and mister64 notes, much of it went off topic. I'd do a search for "canon" in the archives; though perhaps Stoo or one of the other veterans can point towards one of the stronger threads on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.