Mutt vs. Dovchenko: who'd win?

Mutt versus Dovchenko: who'd win?

• Mutt

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dovchenko

Votes: 41 83.7%

• Total voters

Nurhachi1991

How can you get your hair like Mutt's? It's a Popmpadour but it does not look greasy at all. How the hell did he get it like that?

indyswk

This was funny, I voted Dovchenko as well. Who's the weird one who voted Mutt?:p

Even with his switchblade, Mutt cannot stand a chance with Dovchenko, even in the truck, it was Indy who kicked Dovchenko first, and then only Mutt realized this and followed suit.

Indy_Forever

Dovchenko

Dovchenko would break his neck like a twig, he would've killed our man indy if he didnt use that log. I really like mutt but he wouldnt win

I joined the Mutt vote, only because i think it would be a stalemate.

Once Mutt got a few well trained military shots, out comes the knife. Mutt falls to Dovchenko's might but Mutt strikes out with his dying breath inflicting an equally mortal wound, and Dovchenko's face turns into an impression of Mike Tyson at a spelling bee.

Got to add the "Tie" option to the Poll

oki9Sedo

I'd forgotten about Mutt's switchblade. Could go either way in that case, he's obviously very skilled with one.

But in a fight with no weapons, Dovchenko would destroy him.

I dont know why but for some reason i picked mutt. I just feel like he would come out on top for some odd lucky reason. Plus that switch blade would come in handy.

Dayne

That's a good point actually. If Mutt had any shred of his Dad's luck or fighting "abilities", then somehow, someWAY, he would probably prevail... Buuuut I still voted Dovchenko just to be safe. (y)

Dayne said:
That's a good point actually. If Mutt had any shred of his Dad's luck or fighting "abilities", then somehow, someWAY, he would probably prevail... Buuuut I still voted Dovchenko just to be safe. (y)

AAHHH!,now you've struck on it...the German Mechanic was too much for Indy but not the flying wing, the Thuggee too much but not for the rock crusher...see the thread?

oki9Sedo

Rocket Surgeon said:
AAHHH!,now you've struck on it...the German Mechanic was too much for Indy but not the flying wing, the Thuggee too much but not for the rock crusher...see the thread?

Dovchenko was too much for Indy also, but for the log.

However, the gap between Dovchenko and Mutt would be bigger.

TheMutt92

I'm gonna say Mutt for the sake of agility. I mean, if Dovenchok grabbed hold of him, Mutt would be finished. And that is precisely why Mutt got his ass whuped by Spalko: she is equally, if not greater, agile and swift.

And as a sidenote, by reasoning comes from experience :p

Dayne

Very true. If Mutt had his switchblade and Rapier (trademark weapons???) along with his Harley, I think he would win... but it would be the greatest struggle of his life.

I would love to see more adventures of Mutt Williams... or is that Jones? I'm confused...

oki9Sedo

Dayne said:
Very true. If Mutt had his switchblade and Rapier (trademark weapons???) along with his Harley, I think he would win

It'd be hard to lose, in all fairness.

Not exactly a fair fight, is it? :D

xxIndyxVogelxx

I voted Dovchenko.

There is no way in this world that Mutt would be able to win a fight against Dovchenko. The kid couldn't even beat Irina in a fight!:p

Dayne

oki9Sedo said:
It'd be hard to lose, in all fairness.

Not exactly a fair fight, is it? :D

I'm not saying he would be left with only his fists either though. Maybe he would make use of his soviet firearms, or find a big chain like his fight with Indy, or a log or something. He's a tough villain whose trained in combat and I can't imagine it would be such an easy fight for some kid with a sword to kill him. But thats just me :hat:

oki9Sedo

Dayne said:
I'm not saying he would be left with only his fists either though. Maybe he would make use of his soviet firearms, or find a big chain like his fight with Indy, or a log or something.

He didn't do any of those things when fighting Indy, though!

Dayne

He fired an entire clip at Indy on the rafters in the warehouse, before nearly killing him with a chain. If he's creative enough to use a chain, he's creative enough to use a log or some other means to kill someone.