Here is me in my gear:

P1010018.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

Need more blood for the TOD pics :D

Eric Solo

I have the same problem. It's hard to spend all that money on Indy gear and then dirty it up. Looks good though.

IndyFan89

Jacket: US Wings

Shirt: Todd's Costumes

Fedora: Bought it hear. It had the wrong block so i sent it for a re-block from Jimmy Peirce Designs.

Jooones!

Great pics there, love the (top) shirt want to get one next maybe...
Eric Solo said:
I have the same problem. It's hard to spend all that money on Indy gear and then dirty it up. Looks good though.
Well *some* of the items are even cheaper when bought used- I got my MKVII from England in a bad condition for maybe about 10 pounds (was about 1998 or so I cant remember that well), it wasnt torn or anything but very dirty and seems to have been stored in some humid cellar...had to wash it two times, then it looked great, had some local leather shop attach a strap (non authentic but light brown) looks still pretty cool...

Last edited:

Mr. Fusion

Where did you get the shoes/boots? What brand are they? I'm trying to make an Indy costume, and I don't want to pay $275 for a pair of Aldens.

Anyway, awesome outfit!(y)

No Ticket

Yeah to really complete the look you need to tie those clothes to the back of a four-wheeler and drag 'em down a dusty road. haha. But seriously, nice gear.

(i'd probably actually do that though cause im crazy)