My Indy trailer. Check it out!!!

The_Raiders

Alright everyone, here's my custom Indy trailer for "Valley of the Kings" there will be no actual movie, I just wanted to try and make a trailer. Hope yall like it. ;)

The_Raiders

Thanks man. :D Well I crack it only one time in the video but you couldn't really hear it, so I added the sounds. Even if I did crack it good I was going to add the sounds any way so it'd sound more clear.

The Drifter

Well, you done a great job adding the sounds because I could not tell if they were added or real.
I also like the beginning when you turn around. You seem to have nailed Indiana Jones' mannerisms down to a tee.

The_Raiders

It's an honor to know that someone thinks I did such a good job as the classic hero. The part where I turn around was edited also, just slowed down so it looks more.. "epic".

TennesseBuck

The_Raiders said:
Alright everyone, here's my custom Indy trailer for "Valley of the Kings" there will be no actual movie, I just wanted to try and make a trailer. Hope yall like it. ;)

Good job...maybe more than a clip or two would've been nice for the trailer but nicely done.

I am doing my own screenplay for a fifth adventure in my own way...if you like, check it out at http://www.geocities.com/faustus_08520/eternaltotemsofdeath.html There is also a trailer culled from clips of Indy films and other films right at the top of the page. Enjoy! :whip:

The_Raiders

Thanks for the comments. I wish they could do something along those lines. But due to the time period Indy 5 would be in it will be interesting to see what happens.